BECOME AN AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLER?
WE ARE ABOUT TO SHOW YOU HOW!
If you want to become an Air Traffic Controller then this comprehensive 150-page guide will show you how. Full of essential tips and advice, the How To Become An Air Traffic Controller is the only guide you need to secure this highly sought after career.
THE ROLE OF AN AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLER
Air Traffic Controllers have a large degree of responsibility and are responsible for the traffic in airspace. It is a job that requires an ability to work effectively under pressure and also one that requires a high level of organisational skills. Let’s take a look at some of the key tasks carried out by our Air Traffic Controllers:
- Responsible for maintaining keeping radio and radar contact with aircraft;
- Being able to move and direct the aircraft whilst they travel to and from airports both at home and internationally;
- Giving specific instructions to aircraft so as to direct them to a required altitude so to avoid collision and to maintain an organised airspace;
- Giving permission for aircraft to either land or take-off;
- Supplying pilots with details of current and forecast weather conditions;
- Organising aircraft so that a safe distance is maintained between them at all time, both on the ground and in air;
- Dealing with emergencies, unscheduled traffic and events that are unexpected in a controlled and calm manner.
There are, of course, many other different elements to the role of an Air Traffic Controller and the selection process/training for the job reflects the high standard of candidate that is required to perform the role competently.
The selection process for become an Air Traffic Controller is rigorous and will normally consist of the following elements:
1. An ability to meet the minimum eligibility requirements for the role.
2. A application form that assesses the key qualities and competencies required to become an Air Traffic Controller;
3. A number of aptitude tests to assess your mental and reasoning ability, including spatial awareness;
4. A number of interviews which are usually structured in nature. The interview panel will be looking for you to provide evidence of where you can meet some of the key elements/qualities of the role.
The How To Become an Air Traffic Controller guide will provide you with essential information on how to pass the selection process.
HOW TO BECOME AN AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLER MAIN PRODUCT FEATURES:
• 150 pages of invaluable insider tips and advice.
• Interview questions and sample test questions to help you.
• A free 150-page ‘Interview Skills’ guide.
In addition to providing you with insider tips and advice on how to pass the selection process, the guide will also provide you with sample interview questions and answers. Let’s take a look at a sample Air Traffic Controller interview questions with some tips on how to answer the question effectively:
SAMPLE AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLER INTERVIEW QUESTION
Can you provide an example of when you have worked effectively under pressure?
This kind of question is guaranteed to be asked during the Air Traffic Controller interview, simply because being able to work under pressure is a requirement of the role. Anyone can say that they “would be able to work effectively under pressure”, but actually providing evidence of when they have already demonstrated this key skill in a previous role, is a totally different matter.
When responding to this interview question consider the following tips:
- Provide the interview panel with a SPECIFIC situation of where you have successfully worked under pressure in a work environment. A good example of this might be where you have had to work to a very tight deadline.
- Make sure your response is concise and logical. The most effective way to achieve this is to utilise the S.T.A.R. method when creating your response:
S – tell them what the SITUATION was
T – Explain what the TASK was that you had to do
A – Tell the interview panel what ACTION you had to take and why it was effective
R – Finally, tell the interview panel what the RESULT was following your actions. Always try to ensure that the outcome or result was positive. By following the S.T.A.R structure for responding to interview questions you will be ensuring that your responses are both concise and relevant.
HERE’S WHAT ELSE IS INCLUDED WITHIN THE GUIDE -
• Essential information about the Aviation Industry and in particular the role of an Air Traffic Controller.
• The eligibility requirements for becoming an Air Traffic Controller.
• How and where to apply for positions including useful contact details.
• Sample application form responses that you can use.
• Completing the application form correctly to ensure success.
• What the assessment centre involves and what they are looking for.
• Actual interview questions and tips and advice on how to answer them.
• Sample numerical reasoning test questions.
• Test questions to help you pass the spatial reasoning assessment.
• A speed, distance and time tutorial.
• Speed, distance and time test questions.
• Useful links and resources.
• Where to find an air traffic controller job.
PLUS MANY MORE PAGES OF ESSENTIAL INFORMATION.
And, when you order ‘How To Become An Air Traffic Controller’ guide, you will receive the following FREE extra bonus guide:
FREE BONUS GUIDE – ‘HOW TO PASS YOUR INTERVIEW’ GUIDE
Within the ‘How To Pass Your Interview’ guide we have provided you with information pages to help you pass any job interview including your interview for becoming an air traffic controller.
HERE’S WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS GUIDE:
- Effective introductions, the interview structure, interview questions and answers.
- Preparing psychologically, proving you want the job, what to research.
- What not to research.
- Overcoming interview nerves and how to relax during the interview.
- Having a Plan B.
- Follow-up letters and networking.
- Effective communication skills, questions to ask the panel, what not to ask the panel.
- Creating success stories, avoiding mistakes, what to say at the end of the interview.
- Structuring a post-interview letter.
Order how to become an air traffic controller today and receive a free 150 page Interview Skills guide.
(Please note – the ‘How To Pass Your Interview’ guide will be sent to you via email immediatley after your purchase is made.
FREE BONUS 2 – ‘ACCESS TO PSYCHOMETRIC TESTS’
You will receive 30-days FREE ACCESS to our awesome online testing suite that will give you sample tests very similar to the Air traffic controller selection tests! After the 30 days free trial is over the service is automatically charged at just £4.95 plus vat per month with no minimum term. See our terms and conditions for more details.
HOW TO BECOME AN AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLER GUIDE - Delivered direct to your door
BUY NOW FROM ONLY £12.97 (plus vat)
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
YOUR ORDER COMES WITH A 10-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE.
IF YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WE WILL REFUND YOUR PAYMENT IN FULL WITHIN 10 DAYS OF PURCHASE.
100% SECURE PAYMENT PROCESSING
ALL MAJOR CARDS ACCEPTED
OPTION 1: AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLER BOOK
Delivered direct to your door
OPTION 2: IMMEDIATE DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
OPTION 3: THE AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLER PLATINUM PACK
The air traffic controller platinum package is a stunning collection of 5 powerful books that will help you prepare fully for the ATC selection process. Here’s what’s included:
- The how to become an Air Traffic Controller book
- Psychometric Tests 250 page preparation booklet
- The 150 page speed, distance and time tests
- Fuel calculation testing manual
- The 150 page Numerical Reasoning tests book
All orders are dispatched within 24 hours. The digital download option will be sent to you by email as soon as your order is placed.
• For all enquiries/comments please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How2become is an HSBC Start-Up Stars National Finalist.
How2become Ltd, 50 Churchill Square Business Centre, Kings Hill, Kent. ME19 4YU