FIREFIGHTER COURSE – 1 DAY RECRUITMENT TRAINING COURSE
ABOUT THE 1-DAY COURSE
If you want to know how to pass every element of the selection process then our 1-day intensive course will show you how. The course itself has been created by former Fire Officer Richard McMunn and is designed to teach you what you need to do in order to join the fire service.
In the following video Richard McMunn explains how the 1 day firefighter course will help you to prepare for and more importantly pass the firefighter recruitment process:
THIS COURSE HAS BEEN ACCREDITED BY THE OPEN COLLEGE NETWORK.
If you want to seriously increase your chances of successfully passing the selection process then you MUST attend the 1-day Course.
‘HOW TO BECOME A FIREFIGHTER’ COURSE
Firefighter Course details:
• Understanding the role so that you can pass the selection process.
• Completing the application form correctly and providing solid responses.
• Preparing for the firefighter tests, what they involve and sample test questions.
• The work related fitness tests and how you can prepare for them effectively.
• How to pass the firefighter interview.
The course is a 1-day intensive training module that will help you to prepare for the National Firefighter Selection Process. Here are a few words from the Course Director:
TESTIMONIAL FROM FIRE OFFICER
Your Course tutor has 17 years experience in the Fire Brigade.
I have an enormous amount of experience in the Fire Service and I will be your course tutor during this 1-day intensive firefighter course. In total I have spent 17 years in the job rising to the rank of Assistant Divisional Officer.
During my time as a Fire Officer I not only marked application forms but I also sat on numerous interview panels assessing people like you to join the Fire Service!
Come on this course and I guarantee you’ll be blown away by the insider information that I give you.
Fire Officer for 17 years
This 1-day intensive course is ideal for anyone who wants to ensure that they are fully prepared to pass the selection process. The competition to join the Fire Service is tough and this course will go a long way to helping you increase your chances of success!
Topics you will learn and discover during the Firefighter course include:
UNDERSTANDING THE ROLE OF A FIREFIGHTER
- What the role of a modern firefighter involves – This is important!
- Understanding the importance of community fire safety and what you need to know.
- Smoke alarms and Home Fire Safety Checks to raise your awareness of the role.
- The working day and what it consists of.
- The firefighter Personal Qualities and Attributes (PQA’s)- this how you’ll be assessed.
- Attending operational incidents.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
PREPARING TO PASS THE NEW FIREFIGHTER SELECTION PROCESS
- How to complete the application form correctly; includes sample responses.
- Matching the Personal Qualities and Attributes at every stage of selection.
- Preparing to take firefighter tests that include: Understanding information, situational awareness and problem solving, and also working with numbers – Sample tests for you to try.
- How to prepare for the ‘Work Related Fitness’ tests
- The new interview and how to prepare for it to score VERY HIGH marks!
- Sample firefighter interview questions and responses that WILL PASS.
- A mock interview demonstration for every student attending the course.
- How to answer the firefighter interview questions in line with the Firefighter Personal Qualities and Attributes – again, this is how you will be assessed.
- Useful aids and resources for practicing during your pre-selection preparation.
- UK Fire Service recruitment details – keep ahead of the competition.
Check out our course feedback testimonials below. These are just a small selection of our 100% positive feedback forms we receive from our happy students. Each one will open in a new window.
And, we also able to PROVE that many of our students do actually GO ON TO BECOME FIREFIGHTERS! Here’s just one of the many emails we have received over the years:
The course will also give you access to inside information and a course tutor whose knowledge of the selection process is second to none!
FURTHER COURSE DETAILS
The cost of the course
The total cost of the course is just £99 plus vat. This is exceptional value for the amount of quality insider information you will receive.
Once you have paid for your course you will receive confirmation of your booking and further course details in the post.
There will be a maximum of 14 people on your course. We limit numbers so that you receive the very best in coaching from the tutor.
Location of the course
The course is run at our excellent training facility which is located at Capital Enterprise Centre, 70 Churchill Square Business Centre, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent. ME19 4YU. You will receive details of the training venue location in your booking confirmation letter.
There is ample free parking at the venue.
The course will run from 9am until 5pm and the dress code is casual.
Teas/Coffees will be provided throughout the day. There are shops located within a 10 minute walk of the training venue so that you can buy your lunch, or you can bring your own if you prefer.
Details of the nearest hotels to the training venue will be supplied in your booking confirmation letter. There is a very cost-effective bed and breakfast which is in walking distance of the training venue. Again, we will send you details in the post once you have booked.
You can also download a training course FACT SHEET from HERE.
If your question is not answered then please feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we will be more than pleased to help you.
1-DAY FIREFIGHTER COURSE
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
100% SECURE PAYMENT PROCESSING
ALL MAJOR CARDS ACCEPTED
BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW.
How2become is an HSBC Start-Up Stars National Finalist.
How2become | 50 Churchill Square Business Centre | Kings Hill | Kent | ME19 4YU