HOW TO BECOME A PCSO (POLICE COMMUNITY SUPPORT OFFICER)
Learn how to become a police community support officer with this 200 page guide and DVD.
Police Community Support Ofﬁcers (PCSOs) do a fantastic job in the community. Whilst opinion on their effectiveness has sometimes been divided, there is no doubting the requirement for a more visible presence from the police on our streets, and PCSOs serve that purpose very well.
The emphasis for the UK Police Force is to ‘engage’ with local communities. This cannot be achieved by police ofﬁcers alone, and therefore play a pivotal role in acting as the link between communities and the force itself.
Community Officers are uniformed staff whose role is primarily to support the work of police ofﬁcers. They assist the police in areas that need a certain level of police presence, but not necessarily the expertise of a trained police ofﬁcer. An example of this would be in a predominantly rural location where crime is low, yet a presence is still required for situations such as anti-social behaviour and minor occurrences of criminal damage.
Prior to their introduction this kind of work would be the responsibility of the police ofﬁcer. Whilst police ofﬁcers will still become involved in these types of incidents when required, they are now free to carry out more effective tasks in line with their expertise and role.
PCSOs are more commonly involved in work such as:
• Providing a visible and reassuring presence within communities;
• Attending incidents of disorder, nuisance and antisocial behaviour;
• Dealing with community issues such as littering and dog fouling;
• Checking out abandoned vehicles;
• Gathering evidence through observation;
• Helping with missing persons enquiries;
• Speaking to young people who might be drunk and causing problems;
• Conﬁscating alcohol and tobacco;
• Crowd control and directing trafﬁc at public events;
• Helping direct trafﬁc at roadblocks or scenes of accidents;
• Assisting police with recording names and addresses or door-to-door enquiries.
200-page book & 60-minute duration DVD
THE MAIN PRODUCT FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Essential career tips and advice on how to pass the selection process.
• A 200-page book and DVD that covers every element of the selection process including application form tips and interview questions.
• In-depth knowledge to prepare you for your career.
• A free guide on how to prepare for the PCSO fitness test.
• Essential career advice to help you succeed.
• A 150-page ‘Interview Skills’ guide.
• A 60-minute DVD on how to pass the PCSO interview.
• Insider tips from serving Community Officers.
• Covers EVERY element of the selection process.
HOW TO PASS THE PCSO SELECTION PROCESS
• How to complete the PCSO application form.
• Sample application form answers that you can develop on your form.
• The Top 10 Insider Tips and advice.
• Tips on how to avoid the common pitfalls that most people make.
• Sample PCSO interview questions with sample responses.
• Sample role play exercises and insider tips on how to pass.
• How to pass the role play exercises.
• The criteria for joining as a Police Community Support Officer.
• Sample test exercises.
• Understanding the core competency of equality and fairness.
• Useful aids for practising.
• UK contact details and how to apply.
IN-DEPTH KNOWLEDGE TO PREPARE YOU FOR YOUR CAREER
• How and where to apply to become a PCSO.
• About the career.
• Why you should become a Police Community Support Officer.
• Your training and probationary period.
• The take home salary and benefits.
• Community Policing and what it involves.
• Crime and disorder reduction partnerships.
• Promotion and opportunities.
HOW TO PASS THE PCSO INTERVIEW
• A comprehensive 60-minute duration that shows you how to pass the interview.
• Matching the important PCSO core competencies that you will be assessed against.
• How to answer the 4 competency-based questions with relative ease.
• How to prepare for the interview.
• Sample mock interviews to help you succeed.
• Final insider tips from a successful candidate.
PLUS LOTS MORE ESSENTIAL INFORMATION…
PLUS WHEN YOU ORDER THE 200-PAGE BOOK AND DVD YOU WILL RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING EXTRA 2 FREE BONUSES:
BONUS 1 – A FREE FITNESS INFORMATION GUIDE
The Fitness information guide has been designed to help you get fit for the role and the PCSO fitness test. This essential guide, which is included free of charge in the ‘How To Become A Police Community Support Officer’ book will show you how to plan your workouts in order to maximise your potential. Within the guide there is something for everyone and you don’t have to be a member of a gym to follow it.
GET FIT NOW AND PASS THOSE PHYSICAL TESTS!
BONUS 2 – A 150-PAGE ‘INTERVIEW SKILLS’ GUIDE
FOR A LIMITED PERIOD only we are able to give you our awesome 150-page ‘Interview Skills’ guide free of charge when you order ‘How 2 Become A Police Community Support Officer’ book. This guide has been written by an interview expert with over 17 years experience of successfully passing job interviews. It is the perfect guide to help you prepare for the tough PCSO interview! The guide will be sent to you via email within a few seconds of your order being placed.
BONUS 3 – 30 DAYS ACCESS TO PCSO RECRUITMENT TESTS
You will receive 30-days FREE ACCESS to our awesome online testing suite that will give you sample tests very similar to the recruitment test! After the 30 days free trial is over the service is automatically charged at just £4.95 plus vat per month with no minimum term. See our terms and conditions for more details.
200-PAGE BOOK AND 60-MINUTE DVD
ORDER ‘HOW TO BECOME A POLICE COMMUNITY SUPPORT OFFICER’ TODAY AND RECEIVE
- A FREE FITNESS GUIDE
- A FREE 150-PAGE INTERVIEW SKILLS GUIDE
- AND FREE PCSO TESTS!
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
YOUR ORDER COMES WITH A 10-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. IF YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WE WILL REFUND YOUR PAYMENT IN FULL WITHIN 10 DAYS OF PURCHASE.
100% SECURE PAYMENT PROCESSING
ALL MAJOR CARDS ACCEPTED
ALL ORDERS ARE DISPATCHED WITHIN 24 HOURS
OPTION 1: BOOK + DVD DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR
OPTION 2: GET YOUR PACK AS AN INSTANT DOWNLOAD
How 2 Become a PCSO + 2 Bonuses Download
OPTION 3 : THE PLATINUM PACK
The Platinum Pack contains 4 discs and a 200-page book!
- 200-page ‘How 2 Become A PCSO’ book
- 60 minute ‘How To Pass The Police Interview’ DVD
- The PCSO Fitness Test Audio CD
- 250-page ‘Psychometric Tests’ Book
- 60-minute Police Role Play DVD
For all enquiries/comments please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How2become is an HSBC Start-Up Stars National Finalist.
How2become | 50 Churchill Square Business Centre | Kings Hill | Kent | ME19 4YU