POLICE COURSE – 1 DAY RECRUITMENT TRAINING COURSE
Over 75% of students who attend this course go on to successfully pass the Police Officer selection process…
Those people who pass the police officer selection process have a thorough understanding of how they are going to be assessed. They also know EXACTLY how to match the core competencies at every stage of the process. If you want to pass the application process then this 1-day intensive police course will show you how.
The course itself is run by a former police officer whose expert knowledge has helped hundreds of people to become officer’s. The course itself has an excellent reputation for delivering high quality selection preparation training.
This course now teaches the new updated police officer core competencies!
In the following video Richard McMunn explains how the course will help you to prepare for and more importantly pass the police recruitment process first time:
The selection process consists of the following elements:
1. The police application form - which assesses both your suitability for becoming an officer and also your ability to match the assessable core competencies that form part of the role.
2. The National Police Assessment Centre - you will be required to pass the Police Initial Recruitment Test, the Role Play/Interactive Exercises, a report writing test and a competency based interview.
3. Medical and fitness tests - you will be required to pass a medical and also pass the police fitness test which consists of the strength test and the multi-stage fitness test.
4. A final interview (variable) - A number of Police Forces are now requiring candidates to attend a final interview which will further assess your motivations for joining, what you already know about the role, what you know about your chosen Police Force.
If you want to pass the selection process and become a Police Officer then our 1-Day intensive Police Course will teach you how.
This course has been accredited by the Open College Network
If you want to attend a course that is GUARANTEED to dramatically increase your chances of passing the selection process by 100%, then you need to attend!
1-DAY POLICE OFFICER TRAINING COURSE
- In addition to providing outstanding tuition and insider information the course is the most cost- effective on the market.
- It is run by a tutor who has exceptional knowledge of the selection process and the marking system.
- The course covers every aspect of selection including; how to complete the application form, how to pass the assessment centre, sample police tests, role play advice and also how to pass the police interview.
Here’s just one of our many testimonials from a previous student who passed the police selection process after attending our course:
Just wanted to say a massive thank you for the advice your How 2 Become A Police Officer 1-day course in Kent gave me. I have just found out that I passed the assessment centre with 78% score and I am absolutely thrilled.
I am certain it was due to the advice and confidence boost the course gave me that was key to my success. The course is well worth the money and I would recommend it to anyone who truly wants to be a police officer.
Once again, many thanks. Nichola P (West Yorkshire)
TOPICS THAT WE COVER DURING THE COURSE
The Police Course offers formidable training on how to pass every stage of the police selection process.
- Detailed information about the recruitment process and how to apply.
- Current information about how the police assess you during selection.
- Face-to-face specialist training with a former officer.
- Covers all aspects of the application and interview process.
The Police Officer course is fully interactive which means that you get to try out role play exercises and you will also have the chance to sit a mock interview!
- Completing the application form to ensure success the first time around.
- Pre-release material that you need to study and what you need to know.
- The 7 core competencies and how you will be assessed.
- The Police Initial Recruitment Tests (P.I.R.T.s) including sample tests to try out.
- Role plays and how to pass them, including a ‘try out’ for each attendee.
- The Competency Based Police Interview including sample questions.
The course will have:
- Maximum instructor:student ratio = 1:14.
- Modern conference facilities with plenty of space to work.
- Liquid refreshments throughout the day for your comfort.
- The best training facilities available and a course run by an expert.
If you have been unsuccessful when applying before, this course will give you:
- Clarification of your previous personal feedback report and where you need to improve.
- How to build on your achievements so far and pass the next time.
The Interactive 8-Hour Day Police Training Course
The written tests
- Extracting information from the written report and brief quickly & accurately.
- How to use a quick method for ensuring success in the written report.
- The importance of writing legibly and literately.
- Constructing assessment centre specific reports.
How to use the pre-release material (sent prior to assessment day)
- Guidance from a former police officer on this crucial information.
- Putting it to use on the day of your assessment.
The core competencies
- What they are and how you MUST match them to pass.
- Using them appropriately during every stage of the application process.
The Police Initial Recruitment Tests (P.I.R.T.s)
- Sample test questions to help you prepare fully.
- Verbal Logical Reasoning and how to get the maximum scores available.
The numeracy tests
- Tips on technique and practice in the areas of maths assessed.
- Loads of sample police test questions.
The police role plays
- The essential planning phase and what you need to do during this period.
- The activity phase and how to play the scenarios.
- Practice role plays for every student.
- Individual feedback and how to treat the actor.
This course is run by a former serving officer who has extensive knowledge of the recruitment process…
The police competency interview
- Planning your 5-minute response to the interview questions.
- Get to try out a practice interview with sample questions.
- Individual feedback on your performance.
‘Working with others’ core competency and how important it is to match it
- Understanding other people’s views and taking them into account.
- How to treat the role actor with dignity and respect but also how to challenge.
- In addition, you will receive individual folders in which to store your course material and more practice exercises to take away.
COURSE TUTOR COMMENTS
“The ‘How to become a Police Officer’ course is a fantastic 1-day intensive training module that is perfect for anyone who is wishing to join the police force. Having already served in the Police Force I have an excellent knowledge of what it takes to pass.
The 1-day intensive training course has been carefully designed to help you increase your chances of success when applying to become a police officer. I promise you that you will find the course both highly informative and rewarding. During the intensive 1-day course I will cover a number of topics including how to complete the application form correctly, preparing to pass the written tests, in-depth assessment centre preparation, practice role play scenarios and interview questions and technique. This course represents unbelievable value for money – you won’t be disappointed!
See you on the course.
Chris Benham - Former police officer and course tutor
FURTHER POLICE COURSE DETAILS
The total cost of the course is £87 plus vat. Once you have paid for your course you will receive confirmation of your booking and further course details in the post including accommodation details etc.
Location of the course
Capital Enterprise Centre, 70 Churchill Square Business Centre, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent. ME19 4YU.
You will receive details of the training venue location in your booking confirmation letter. There is ample free parking at the venue.
Course duration - The course will run from 9am until 5pm.
Refreshments - Teas/Coffees provided. There are shops located within a 10-minute walk for your lunch, or you can bring your own if you prefer.
You can also download a training course FACT SHEET from HERE.
If your question is not answered then please feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we will be more than pleased to help you.
THE POLICE OFFICER COURSE
1-DAY INTENSIVE TRAINING MODULE
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
100% SECURE PAYMENT PROCESSING
ALL MAJOR CARDS ACCEPTED
HOW TO BECOME A POLICE OFFICER 1-DAY INTENSIVE COURSE ONLY £99 £87 plus vat
For all enquiries/comments please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How2become is an HSBC Start-Up Stars National Finalist.
How2become Ltd, Suite 2, 50 Churchill Square Business Centre, Kings Hill, Kent. ME19 4YU