POLICE COURSE – 1 DAY RECRUITMENT TRAINING COURSE
Over 75% of students who attend this course successfully pass the Police Officer selection process…
Candidates who pass the police officer selection process have a thorough understanding of how they are going to be assessed. They also know EXACTLY how to match the core competencies at every stage of the process. If you want to pass the application process, then this 1-day intensive police course will demonstrate how you can succeed.
This course has established an excellent reputation for delivering high quality selection preparation training. This is primarily due to the fact that the course itself is run by a former police officer whose expert knowledge and wealth of career experience has helped hundreds of people to become exceptional officers.
This course now teaches the new updated police officer core competencies!
In the following video Richard McMunn explains how the course will help you to prepare for and ultimatelypass the police recruitment processon your first attempt:
The selection process consists of the following elements:
1. The police application form - which assesses both your suitability for becoming an officer and also your ability to match the assessable core competencies that form part of the role.
2. The National Police Assessment Centre - you will be required to pass the Police Initial Recruitment Test, the Role Play/Interactive Exercises, a report writing test and a competency based interview.
3. Medical and fitness tests - you will be required to pass a medical test as well as the standard police fitness test; which consists of the strength test and the multi-stage fitness test.
4. A final interview (variable) - A number of Police Forces now require candidates to attend a final interview. This interview will further assess your motivations for joining as well as examine what you already know about the role and what you know about your chosen Police Force.
If you want to pass the selection process and become a Police Officer, our 1-Day Intensive Training Course will teach you everything you need in know in order to succeed.
This course has been accredited by the Open College Network
If you want to attend a course which is GUARANTEED to increase your chances of passing the selection process by 100%, then you need to attend the:
1-DAY POLICE OFFICER TRAINING COURSE
- In addition to providing outstanding tuition and insider information. the course is the most cost- effective training resource on the market.
- It is run by a tutor who has exceptional knowledge of the selection process and the marking system.
- The course will improve your knowledge of every aspect of the selection process including; how to complete the application form, how to pass the assessment centre, the opportunity to practice sample police tests, constructive role play advice as well as exclusive insights on how to pass the police interview from a former police officer.
Discover one of our many testimonials from a previous student who passed the police selection process after attending our course:
Just wanted to say a massive thank you for the advice your How 2 Become A Police Officer 1-day course in Kent gave me. I have just found out that I passed the assessment centre with 78% score and I am absolutely thrilled.
I am certain it was due to the advice and confidence boost the course gave me that was key to my success. The course is well worth the money and I would recommend it to anyone who truly wants to be a police officer.
Once again, many thanks. Nichola P (West Yorkshire)
TOPICS THAT WE COVER DURING THE 1 DAY RECRUITMENT TRAINING COURSE
Our 1 Day Recruitment Training Police Course offers candidates formidable training and exclusive insights about how to pass every stage of the police selection process.
All who attend are able to benefit from:
- Detailed information about the recruitment process and how to apply.
- Current information about how the police assess you during the selection process.
- Face-to-face specialist training with a former police officer.
- Extensive coverage of all aspects of the application and interview process.
Our Police Officer course is fully interactive. To help you experience what the selection process will be like, we offer you the chance to try out role play exercises and even sit a mock interview!
This course will teach you all about:
- Completing the application form in order to ensure success the first time around.
- The pre-release material that you need to study and what you need to know.
- The 7 core competencies and how you will be assessed.
- The Police Initial Recruitment Tests (P.I.R.T.s) including sample tests to try out.
- Role play exercises and how to pass them, including a ‘try out’ for each attendee.
- The Competency Based Police Interview including sample questions.
As well as these learning resources, the course will also provide:
- Maximum Instructor: Student ratio = 1:14.
- Modern conference facilities with plenty of space to work.
- Liquid refreshments throughout the day for your comfort.
- The best training facilities available and a course run by an expert.
If you have been unsuccessful when applying before, this course will give you:
- Clarification of your previous personal feedback report and the specific area in which you need to improve.
- How to build upon your achievements so far and so that you can pass the next time you apply.
The Interactive 8-Hour Day Police Training Course
Our interactive training course will cover the following topics:
The Written Tests
- Extracting information from the written report and brief quickly & accurately.
- How to use a quick method for ensuring success in the written report.
- The importance of writing legibly and literately.
- Constructing assessment centre specific reports.
How To Use The Pre-release Material (sent prior to assessment day)
- Guidance from a former police officer on how to understand this crucial information.
- Guidance on how to use this information to your advantage on the day of your assessment.
The Core Competencies
- What they are and how you MUST match them to pass.
- Using them appropriately during every stage of the application process.
The Police Initial Recruitment Tests (P.I.R.T.s)
- Sample test questions to help you prepare fully.
- Verbal Logical Reasoning and how to get the maximum scores available.
The Numeracy Tests
- Tips on technique and practice in the areas of maths assessed.
- Sample police test questions which you can use to practice the skills you have learned.
The Role Plays
- The essential planning phase and what you need to do during this period.
- The activity phase and how to correctly play the scenarios.
- Practice role plays for every student.
- Individual feedback and how to treat the actor.
This course is run by a former serving officer who has extensive knowledge of the recruitment process…
The Police Competency Interview
- Planning your 5-minute response to the interview questions.
- The chance to experience a practice interview with sample questions.
- Individual feedback on your performance.
‘Working with others’ Core Competency and How Important It Is To Match It
- Understanding other people’s views and taking them into account.
- How to treat the role actor with dignity and respect but also how to challenge and demonstrate your abilities.
- In addition, you will receive individual folders in which to store your course material as well as plenty of sample exercises which you can take away for further practice.
COURSE TUTOR COMMENTS
“The ‘How to become a Police Officer’ course is a fantastic 1-day intensive training module that is perfect for anyone who is wishing to join the police force. Having already served in the Police Force I have an excellent knowledge of what it takes to pass.
The 1-day intensive training course has been carefully designed to help you increase your chances of success when applying to become a police officer. I promise you that you will find the course both highly informative and rewarding. During the intensive 1-day course I will cover a number of topics including how to complete the application form correctly, preparing to pass the written tests, in-depth assessment centre preparation, practice role play scenarios and interview questions and technique. This course represents unbelievable value for money – you won’t be disappointed!
See you on the course.
Chris Benham - Former police officer and course tutor
FURTHER POLICE RECRUITMENT TRAINING COURSE DETAILS
The total cost of the course is £87 plus vat. Once you have paid for your course you will receive confirmation of your booking and further course details in the post including accommodation details etc.
Location of the course
Capital Enterprise Centre, 70 Churchill Square Business Centre, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent. ME19 4YU.
You will receive details of the training venue location in your booking confirmation letter. There is ample free parking at the venue.
Course duration - The course will run from 9am until 5pm.
Refreshments - Teas/Coffees provided. There are shops located within a 10-minute walk for your lunch, or you can bring your own if you prefer.
You can also download a training course FACT SHEET from HERE.
If you have any more questions regarding any aspect of this course, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to help you.
THE POLICE OFFICER COURSE
1-DAY INTENSIVE TRAINING MODULE
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
100% SECURE PAYMENT PROCESSING
ALL MAJOR CARDS ACCEPTED
HOW TO BECOME A POLICE OFFICER 1-DAY INTENSIVE COURSE ONLY £99 £87 plus vat
For all enquiries/comments please contact us at: email@example.com
How2become is an HSBC Start-Up Stars National Finalist.
How2become Ltd, Suite 2, 50 Churchill Square Business Centre, Kings Hill, Kent. ME19 4YU