POLICE FITNESS TEST
AUDIO CD – DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR DOOR!
This audio CD is the exact disc used by the UK Police Force to assess candidates during the police officer selection process and endurance test.
- In order to become a police officer you will need to be in good health and have a suitable level of fitness. Part of the selection process for becoming a police officer in the UK involves a medical and a series of fitness tests.
- This webpage will not only provide you with appropriate information about the fitness test and what it involves, but it will also give you the actual bleep test that is used by Police Forces in 2013.
About the Police Officer Fitness test
The main reasons why police officers have to pass a fitness test is simply because there is a need for them to run a reasonable distance during their day-to-day duties. You certainly do not need to be an Olympic athlete to pass the test; however, you should be of reasonable fitness and health.
Let’s now take a look at what the police fitness test involves:
The great thing about the assessment is that you do not have to be super-fit to pass it. The test is relevant to the role of a police officer and consists of two main elements:
1. Dynamic strength test
- This stage of the assessment involves a requirement to perform five seated chest pushes and five seated back pulls on the Dynomachine to measure your strength.
- The most effective way to prepare for this is to carry out lots of bench press exercises, lateral pull-down exercises and also press ups.
- These types of exercises will help you to greatly improve your strength and stamina.
2. Endurance test
- During the second stage of the assessment you will be asked to run backwards and forwards along a 15 metre track in time to a series of bleeps.
- This test is exactly the same as the Bleep Test or the Multi-stage fitness test which is used by many high-performing athletes and footballers in today’s world of sport.
- Although it is important that you pass the test at the first attempt, the good news is that you will get a further two times to pass it.
How to prepare for the police fitness test
Because there are two elements to the test, it is important that you break down your training preparation in to two key areas.
Dynamic strength preparation
The first area is carrying out plenty of exercises that will build up your upper-body strength and stamina. You do not need to carry out lots of heavy weight chest presses; however, you should aim for repetitions using your own body weight. Press-ups are ideal for this exercise, providing you utilise the correct technique:
You will notice that the above candidate is preparing for the police officer dynamic strength test by conducting press ups. You will also note that his arms are kept in close to his body as he carries out the press-ups. At the bottom of the exercise his chest does not tough the floor and his weight is supported by his arms and upper body; this is the main reason why this type of exercise is so effective for preparing for the dynamic strength test.
- The most effective way to prepare for the test is to practice the actual test itself – the bleep test.
- You will be required to run backwards and forwards in between a set of cones that are 15 metres apart.
- You will carry on running whilst in time with a bleep and you must reach level 5.6 of the test.
- In truth, level 5.6 of the bleep test is not that difficult to pass.
- However, we do recommend that you obtain a copy of the test as people do still fail it as they are unfamiliar with the bleep and also how the test is conducted.
- You can get a copy of the test delivered direct to your door below.
POLICE FITNESS TEST AUDIO CD
HOW TO ORDER YOUR AUDIO CD PRODUCT
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
YOUR ORDER COMES WITH A 10-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. IF YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WE WILL REFUND YOUR PAYMENT IN FULL WITHIN 10 DAYS OF PURCHASE.
100% SECURE PAYMENT PROCESSING
ALL MAJOR CARDS ACCEPTED
ALL ORDERS ARE DISPATCHED WITHIN 24 HOURS
OPTION 1 : THE POLICE OFFICER FITNESS TEST CD
Delivered direct to your door with First Class delivery
OPTION 2 : THE POLICE FITNESS TEST GOLD PACK
Delivered direct to your door – First Class delivery
The Gold Pack contains our fantastic ‘Bleep Test Audio CD’ with progression chart, a ’3-Day Fitness Work-Out’ DVD and the ‘How To Get Firmer Abs’ DVD!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CUSTOM
For all enquiries/comments please contact us at: email@example.com
How2become is an HSBC Start-Up Stars National Finalist.
How2become | 50 Churchill Square Business Centre | Kings Hill | Kent | ME19 4YU