POLICE APPLICATION CHECKING SERVICE
GET YOUR APPLICATION CHECKED BY A FORMER SERVING POLICE OFFICER!
Whenever you complete an application form for any job it is essential that you leave plenty of time to complete the form accurately. Many candidates (75%) fail the application form stage because they do not follow all of the instructions provided and the guidance notes.
- We would recommend you allow at least five evenings to complete the form, breaking it up into manageable sections.
- Many candidates will try and complete the form in one sitting and as a result their concentration will wane and so will the quality of their submission.
- You will be asked a number of questions on the police officer application form and you should base your answers around your own experiences in both work life and personal life.
- Questions that are based around ‘knowledge, skills and experience’ are looking for you to demonstrate that you can meet the requirements of the ‘person specification’ for the job you are applying for.
- Therefore, your answers should match these as closely as possible.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU TO PASS THIS STAGE…
Here are the main 3 reasons why so many people fail:
1. They fail to follow instructions on the form.
2. There are too many grammar, punctuation and spelling errors.
3. They fail to provide evidence of where they meet the assessable core competencies.
This service will give you the chance to have your police officer application form checked by a former serving member of the Police Force.
APPLICATION FORM CHECKING SERVICE
To have your application form checked and prepared, simply click the BUY NOW button below and then send us your reference number along with your completed application form.
Once your payment has been made you will instantly receive an email explaining where to send your form.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. What happens after I have paid for the service?
A. Once you have paid you will receive an email from us instantly explaining where you need to send your completed application form to.
Once we have received it we will email you back to confirm it has been received (usually within 12 hours during normal working hours).
Q. How long will it take you to check my form?
A. We will return your form to you via email, including feedback, within 48 hours of receiving your completed form. This excludes weekends where there will be a longer wait.
Q. Will you complete my form for me?
A. No. You must complete the form first and submit it for feedback/checking.
Q. Who checks the form and how qualified are they?
A. Your form will be checked by a former serving Police Officer who has extensive knowledge of the police recruitment selection process.
Q. Can you guarantee that my form will get through?
A. No, we cannot. However, we do have an excellent success rate.