1-DAY POLICE SPECIAL CONSTABLE COURSE
The 1-Day intensive Police Special Constable course will teach you everything you need to know in order to excel during the tough selection process. Candidates who pass the selection process have a thorough understanding of how they are going to be assessed, as well as knowing EXACTLY how to match the competencies at every stage of the process. This 1-day intensive course will show you how to learn and master these fundamental assessment skills so that you can pass the ‘Police Special’ process.
This course has established an excellent reputation for delivering high quality selection preparation training, primarily due to the fact that it is run by aformer police officer. As such, you can benefit from the expert knowledge and experience of a tutor who has helped hundreds of previous candidates become a ‘Police Special’.
The Special Constable course has been accredited by the Open College Network.
Therefore, if you have been searching for a course which is GUARANTEED to increase your chances of passing the selection process, then look no further than the:
’1-DAY POLICE SPECIAL CONSTABLE COURSE
As well as granting you exclusive access to outstanding tuition and insider information, this 1-day course is the most cost-effective training resource on the market. Candidates benefit from the exceptional knowledge of a tutor who has firsthand experience of the selection process and marking system. Due to this expertise, candidates are taught extensively about every aspect of selection process; including how to complete the application form, how to pass the assessment centre, sample tests, role play advice as well as a how to pass the ‘Police Special’ interview.
Why not read one of our many testimonials from a previous student? Nichola passed the Police Special Constable selection process after attending our course, and contacted us to say:
Just wanted to say a massive thank you for the advice your 1-day course in Kent gave me. I have just found out that I passed the assessment centre with 78% score and I am absolutely thrilled.
I am certain it was due to the advice and confidence boost the course gave me that was key to my success. The course is well worth the money and I would recommend it to anyone who truly wants to be a police ‘special constable’.
Once again, many thanks. Nichola P (West Yorkshire)
TOPICS THAT WE COVER DURING THE 1-DAY INTENSIVE POLICE SPECIAL COURSE
This course offers formidable and comprehensive training on how to pass every stage of the selection process. Some of the topics which we extensively cover during this course include:
- Detailed information about the recruitment process and how to apply.
- Current information about how the police assess candidates during the selection process.
- Face-to-face specialist training with a former police officer.
- Advice and insider knowledge onall aspects of the application and interview process.
Our police ‘special constable’ course is fully interactive. We believe that, in order to succeed, all candidates should be able to practice their assessment responses through a variety of role play exercises. Therefore, to help you experience what the selection process will be like, we will even offer you the chance to sit a mock interview! This course will introduce you to:
- The application form to ensure success the first time around.
- Pre-release material that you need to study and what you need to know.
- The 7 Core Competencies and how you will be assessed.
- The Police Initial Recruitment Tests (P.I.R.T.s) including sample tests to try out.
- Role plays and how to pass them, including a ‘try out’ for each attendee.
- The competency-based interview including sample questions.
As well as these learning resources, the course will also provide:
- Maximum Instructor:Student ratio = 1:14.
- Modern conference facilities with plenty of space to work.
- Liquid refreshments throughout the day for your comfort.
- The best training facilities available and a course run by an expert.
If you have been unsuccessful when applying to become a ‘Police Special’ before, this course will give you:
- Clarification of your previous Personal Feedback Report and where you need to refine your knowledge.
- How to improve upon your achievements so far, and instruct you on how to pass the next time you apply.
The Interactive 8-Hour Day Training Course
Our intensive training course will cover the following topics:
The Written Tests
- Extracting information from the written report and brief quickly & accurately.
- How to use a quick method for ensuring success in the written report.
- The importance of writing legibly and literately.
- Constructing assessment centre specific reports.
How To Use The Pre-Release Material (Sent prior to Assessment Day)
- Guidance from a former police officer regarding how to understand this crucial information.
- Guidance on how to use this information wisely on the day of your assessment.
The Core Competencies
- What they are and how you MUST match them to pass.
- Using them appropriately during every stage of the application process.
Over 75% of students who attend this course go on to successfully pass the selection process…
The Police Initial Recruitment Tests (‘P.I.R.T.s’)
- Sample test questions to help you prepare fully.
- Verbal Logical Reasoning and how you can achieve the maximum scores available.
The Numeracy Test
- Tips on technique and practice in the areas of maths assessed.
- Plenty of sample police test questions which you can use to practice the skills you have learned.
The Role Plays
- The essential planning phase and what you need to do during this period.
- The activity phase and how to play the scenarios.
- Practice role plays for every student.
- Individual feedback and how to treat the actor.
This course is run by a former serving police officer who has extensive knowledge of the recruitment process…
The Police Special Constable Competency Interview
- Planning your 5 minute response to the interview questions.
- The opportunity to experience a practice interview with sample questions.
- Individual feedback on your performance.
Respect For Diversity And How Important It Is To Match It
- Understanding other people’s views and taking them into account.
- How to treat the role actor with dignity and respect but also how to challenge and demonstrate your abilities.
In addition, you will receive individual folders in which to store your course material as well as plenty of sample exercises which you can take away for further practice.
COURSE TUTOR COMMENTS
“The ‘How To Become A Police Special Constable’ course is a fantastic 1-day intensive training module that is perfect for anyone who is wishing to join the police force. Having already served in the police force I have an excellent knowledge of what it takes to pass.
The 1-day intensive training course has been carefully designed to help you increase your chances of success when applying to become a ‘Police Special’. I promise you that you will find the course both highly informative and rewarding. During the intensive 1-day course I will cover a number of topics including how to complete the application form correctly, preparing to pass the written tests, in-depth assessment centre preparation, practice role play scenarios and interview questions and technique. This course represents unbelievable value for money – you won’t be disappointed!
See you on the course!”
Chris Benham - Former police officer and course tutor
FURTHER POLICE ‘SPECIAL CONSTABLE’ COURSE DETAILS
The total cost of the course is £87 plus vat.
Once you have paid for your course you will receive confirmation of your booking and further course details in the post including accomodation details etc.
Location of the course
Capital Enterprise Centre, 70 Churchill Square Business Centre, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent. ME19 4YU. You will receive details of the training venue location in your booking confirmation letter. There is ample free parking at the venue.
The course will run from 9am until 5pm.
Teas/Coffees provided. There are shops located within a 10-minute walk for your lunch, or you can bring your own if you prefer.
You can also download a training course FACT SHEET.
If you have any more questions regarding any aspect of this course, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we will be more than happy to help you.
THE POLICE ‘SPECIAL CONSTABLE’ COURSE
1-DAY INTENSIVE TRAINING MODULE
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
100% SECURE PAYMENT PROCESSING
ALL MAJOR CARDS ACCEPTED
‘HOW TO BECOME A POLICE SPECIAL CONSTABLE’ 1-DAY INTENSIVE COURSE ONLY £99 £87 plus vat
For all enquiries/comments please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For all enquiries/comments please contact us at: email@example.com
How2become is an HSBC Start-Up Stars National Finalist.
How2become Ltd, Suite 2, 50 Churchill Square Business Centre, Kings Hill, Kent. ME19 4YU