PASS THE POLICE TESTS
100′s SAMPLE QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
The Police Initial Recruitment Test consists of a numerical test, a verbal reasoning test and two report writing exercises. The most effective way to prepare is to carry out sample test questions
Learn how to pass the Police Initial Recruitment Test with our 170 page comprehensive guide that contains masses of sample test questions for you to practice.
- When preparing for the numerical and verbal reasoning tests the most effective way to increase your scores is to simply practise plenty of sample questions.
- Within the Police Tests guide we have provided you with a number of sample test questions which will assist you during your preparation for passing the Police Initial Recruitment Test.
- Whilst undertaking practice Police Tests it is important that you work as quickly as possible through each question and see how well you score.
- Try to understand each question and read it carefully.
- During the verbal reasoning tests that form part of the Police Officer selection process you should answer each question as TRUE, FALSE or IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY.
REMEMBER TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS BASED SOLELY ON THE INFORMATION GIVEN AND NOT ON YOUR OWN OPINIONS OR VIEWS.
Let’s now take a look at a Sample Police Initial Recruitment Test question:
“A factory fire at ‘Stevenage Supplies’ was arson, the police have confirmed. A man was seen running away from the scene shortly before the fire started. Earlier that day a man was sacked from the company for allegedly stealing money from the safe. The incident is the second one to occur at the factory in as many months.”
A = TRUE B = FALSE C = IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY
1. Police have confirmed that the fire at the factory was arson.
2. The man who was seen running away from the fire was the man who started it.
3. One previous ‘fire-related’ incident has already occurred at the factory.
4. The man who was sacked from the factory may have started the fire.
ANSWERS TO POLICE TEST
2. Impossible to say
If you want to try out more sample Police Initial Recruitment Test questions then our Police Tests workbook is the only resource you need.
In the following video Richard McMunn explains how this book will help you to prepare for and more importantly pass the police officer tests first time!
This book contains loads of resources to help you prepare and pass the assessment centre.
HERE’S WHAT IS INCLUDED WITHIN THE 170 PAGE WORKBOOK
- Numerical reasoning test questions that are the same as the actual test.
- Loads of questions that will push you and that are very close to the ACTUAL tests.
- Easy to use and practical.
- The most test questions in any book.
- Verbal reasoning tests.
- Crucial insider tips on how to easily pass the police officer written tests.
LOTS OF SAMPLE REPORT WRITING TESTS
- A comprehensive police officer numerical section.
- Literally hundreds of test questions!
- Tools to help you pass the Police Initial Recruitment Test.
- A comprehensive step-by-step guide on how to pass the written report writing assessment.
- Lots of verbal reasoning test questions which are very similar to the ACTUAL tests used.
PLUS MANY MORE PAGES OF ESSENTIAL INFORMATION…
AND, Get 30 Days FREE access to our online Police Testing Suite!
You will receive 30-days FREE ACCESS to our awesome online testing suite that will give you sample tests very similar to the Police Initial Recruitment Test (PIRT)! After the 30 days free trial is over the service is automatically charged at just £4.95 plus vat per month with no minimum term. Simply contact us by email to cancel at any time. See our terms and conditions for more details.
THE POLICE OFFICER TESTS 170-PAGE BOOK
+ 30-DAYS FREE ACCESS TO ONLINE POLICE TESTS.
ORDER NOW FOR ONLY £12.97
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
100% SECURE PAYMENT PROCESSING
All major cards accepted.
Your book will be dispatched within 24 hours.
THE 170-PAGE EXCLUSIVE POLICE OFFICER TESTS BOOK
How2become is an HSBC Start-Up Stars National Finalist.
How2become | Suite 2 | 50 Churchill Square | Kings Hill | Kent | ME19 4YU