PASS THE POLICE TESTS 2014 New Competencies
100′s of Sample Questions & Answers
Police Initial Recruitment Test (PIRT) – What is it?
The Police Initial Recruitment Test (PIRT) consists of 2 main types of psychometric tests; a numerical ability test and a verbal ability test. Both tests are multiple choice questions that you will take in an exercise room along with other candidates. The most effective way to prepare is to carry out sample test questions of the new competencies.
Learn how to pass the Police Initial Recruitment Test with our 200 page comprehensive guide that contains masses of sample test questions for you to practice.
Advice for taking the Police Tests
- Practise – When preparing for the numerical and verbal reasoning tests the most effective way to increase your scores is to simply practise plenty of sample questions.
- Use Sample Questions – Within the Police Tests guide we have provided you with a number of sample test questions which will assist you during your preparation for passing the Police Initial Recruitment Test.
- Speed – Whilst undertaking practice Police Tests it is important that you work as quickly as possible through each question and see how well you score.
- Be Thorough – Try to understand each question and read it carefully.
- Know How to Answer – During the verbal reasoning tests that form part of the Police Officer selection process you should answer each question as True, False or Impossible to Say.
Top Tip: Remember to answer your questions based solely on the information given and not on your own views or opinions.
Sample Police Test Questions – Practice PIRT Question
“A factory fire at ‘Stevenage Supplies’ was arson, the police have confirmed. A man was seen running away from the scene shortly before the fire started. Earlier that day a man was sacked from the company for allegedly stealing money from the safe. The incident is the second one to occur at the factory in as many months.”
A = TRUE B = FALSE C = IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY
1. Police have confirmed that the fire at the factory was arson.
2. The man who was seen running away from the fire was the man who started it.
3. One previous ‘fire-related’ incident has already occurred at the factory.
4. The man who was sacked from the factory may have started the fire.
ANSWERS TO POLICE TEST
2. Impossible to say
If you want to try out more sample Police Initial Recruitment Test questions then our Police Tests workbook is the only resource you need.
In the following video Richard McMunn explains how this book will help you to prepare for and more importantly pass the police officer tests first time!
This book contains loads of resources to help you prepare and pass the assessment centre.
Split into two sections the verbal reasoning test consists of 28 questions and lasts for 30 minutes. Section A has three possible answers where only one answer is correct. Section B has four possible answers where once again only one answer is correct.
For the numerical reasoning test you will be asked to analyse numerical questions involving graphs, tables, charts and other numeracy questions. You will be allowed a calculator which will be provided to you on the day of your assessment.
Main Features - What is Included Within the 200 Page Workbook
- New Competencies – This book covers all of the New Competencies for the 2014 Police Selection Process.
- Numerical reasoning test questions that are the same as the actual tests.
- Verbal Reasoning Tests – Questions and answers for loads of verbal reasoning practise questions.
- Fully Prepare – Questions that will push you and that are very close to the ACTUAL tests.
- 100′s of Questions – The most test questions in any book.
- Insider Tips - Crucial insider tips on how to easily pass the police officer written tests.
- Report Writing - Lots of report writing exercises and tests.
- Easy to use and practical.
- Essential Tools – to help you pass the Police Initial Recruitment Test.
- Step-By-Step Guide – A comprehensive step-by-step guide on how to pass the written report writing assessment.
Plus many more pages of Essential Information. Get ahead of other candidates today…
Bonus - Get 30 Days FREE access to our online Police Testing Suite!
You will receive 30-days FREE ACCESS to our awesome online testing suite that will give you sample tests very similar to the Police Initial Recruitment Test (PIRT)! After the 30 days free trial is over the service is automatically charged at just £4.95 plus vat per month with no minimum term. Simply contact us by email to cancel at any time. See our terms and conditions for more details.
THE POLICE OFFICER TESTS 200-PAGE BOOK + 30-DAYS FREE ACCESS TO ONLINE POLICE TESTS.
ORDER NOW FOR ONLY £12.97
OPTION 1: THE 200-PAGE EXCLUSIVE POLICE OFFICER TESTS BOOK
OPTION 2: THE POLICE TESTS PLATINUM PACKAGE
This ultimate Police Officer testing platinum package includes:
- The Police Tests 2014 book,
- Verbal Reasoning Tests manual,
- Police Written Tests DVD
- and the 180-page Numerical Reasoning Tests booklet.
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
100% SECURE PAYMENT PROCESSING
All major cards accepted.
Your book will be dispatched within 24 hours.
How2become is an HSBC Start-Up Stars National Finalist.
How2become | Suite 2 | 50 Churchill Square | Kings Hill | Kent | ME19 4YU