HOW TO PASS THE ARMY INTERVIEW – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
This 45-minute duration INSIDER’s DVD will show you EXACTLY how to PASS the Army interview – It even includes the interview questions!
The interview is one of the most crucial stages of the Army selection process. If you wish to have a career in the Armed Forces, then you will need to ensure that you prepare effectively for the Army interview.
Our comprehensive DVD will teach you exactly how to pass the Army Interview with high scores!
HOW TO PASS THE ARMY INTERVIEW
During the Army selection process you will be required to sit a number of interviews both at the AFCO and at the ADSC. The information that we have provided you on this webpage will assist you during your preparation for both sets of interviews.
The Army will use a set marking sheet for your interviews and the questions will be based around a number of specific criteria. The questions will vary from interview to interview but the core elements are designed to assess whether you are suitable to join the service. The following is a list of areas you may be asked questions on during your Army interview and we would recommend that you use these as a basis for your preparation:
- The reasons why you want to join the Army.
- The reasons why you have chosen your particular job, trade and Regiment.
- What information you already know about the Army, your chosen Regiment and the lifestyle and training.
- Information about your hobbies and interests including sporting activities.
- Any personal responsibilities that you currently have at home, at school or at work.
- Information about your family and what they think about you joining the Army. Do they support you?
Army Interview Questions and Answers
- Information based around your initial application form.
- Your experience of work and education and whether or not you have had any responsibility at home or work.
- Your emotional stability and your maturity.
- Your drive and determination to succeed.
- Any experience you have of working as part of a team.
- Your attitude towards physical exercise and team sports.
- Having a positive reaction to the disciplined environment.
- Your knowledge of life within the Army.
SAMPLE ARMY INTERVIEW QUESTION
This is an almost guaranteed question during your Army interview so there should be no reason why you can’t answer it in a positive manner. Try to display motivation when answering questions of this nature. The Army are looking for people who want to become a professional member of their team and who understand the Army way of life. By studying your Army recruitment literature and the Army website you will understand what service life is all about. You want to be a member of the British Army and you are attracted to what it has to offer. If you have been pushed into joining by your family then you shouldn’t be applying.
SAMPLE RESPONSE TO ARMY INTERVIEW QUESTION
“I have wanted to join the Army for a number of years now and feel that I have now reached a part of my life where I am ready to commit to the service. Having studied the Army recruitment literature and visited the Army website, I am impressed by the professionalism and standards the service sets itself.
I would like a career that is fulfilling, challenging and rewarding and I believe that the Army would provide all of these. I enjoy keeping physically fit and active and believe that given the right training I would make a great team member. I am also very much attracted to the fact that the Army offers a wide choice of careers.
The fact I would be improving my education and ending up with a trade is just another example of why I want to join the service. I have seriously considered the implications that joining a service such as the Army would have on both my personal life and social life and discussed these with my family. They have given me their full support and commitment in helping me to achieve my goal of joining the Army.’
Our comprehensive DVD will teach you exactly how to pass
the Army Interview with high scores!
MAIN PRODUCT FEATURES
The key areas that you will be assessed against during the Army interview.
- Sample Army interview questions explained.
- Advice on how to answer the interview questions.
- You will receive sample responses to the interview questions.
AND, WHEN YOU ORDER ‘HOW TO PASS THE ARMY INTERVIEW’ DVD YOU
WILL RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING EXTRA FREE BONUS
FREE BONUS ITEM
WHEN YOU ORDER YOU WILL RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING FREE BONUS:
For a limited period only we will give you a 100+ page ‘Interview Workbook’ when you order the ‘How To Pass The Army Interview’ DVD.
This comprehensive workbook, which will be emailed to you within seconds of your order being placed, contains a ton of information that will help you pass ANY interview!
Plus 30-days FREE ACCESS to the Army Aptitude online testing suite. Thereafter, just £5.95 per month. No minimum term. You may cancel anytime. Cancel before the 30-days are up and you will not be charged. Online suite access on PC, MAC and mobile devices.