HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE TEST
In order to prepare for the test it is advisable that you carry out as many sample test questions as possible.
To help you prepare for the train driver selection test we have created a Train Driver Awareness and Recognition Test (AART) for you. You can order the software tool below.
This exclusive testing tool is the closest thing you can get to the actual test.
It is designed to be used on a personal computer and may help you to drastically improve your scores during the trainee train driver test.
AART uses an accurate and defined assessment to measure perception and observation skills and ability.
The tool includes:
- Practice questions based on real tests – be fully prepared for your assessment by practising a similar test beforehand.
- 100s of questions – the tests are randomised each time meaning your training will always be a new challenge.
- Test results – Find out if you passed! And find out what you need to improve on with the new detailed results breakdown.
- Customisation – Change the default settings to something harder or easier – you choose with our comprehensive settings options
This AART software testing tool is the best way to prepare yourself for awareness and traffic perception tests.
The tool will help you improve:
- Familiarisation with the actual test