HOW TO COMPLETE JOB APPLICATION FORMS
If you want to know how to complete application forms successfully then my comprehensive guide will teach you how. Over the last few years I have coached literally hundred’s of people to successfully pass their job application form. If you following my tried and tested method then you will never have to worry about failing an application form again!
In the following video Richard McMunn explains how this book will help you to submit a strong
application and more importantly pass the application form stage of any recruitment process:
KEY POINTS TO REMEMBER WHEN COMPLETING YOUR FORM
USE OUR 3 STEP STRATEGY FOR SUCCESS
To begin with, get a copy of the job application form and also the person specification for the role you are applying for. Sometimes this will come in the form of a job description. Once you have all of these important documents, grab yourself a highlighter pen.
Your job is to now work your way through the person specification and job description and highlight the key requirements for the role. Sometimes these will be called the ESSENTIAL and DESIRABLE criterion. Examples of these might be:
- An ability to carry out tasks in an organised manner;
- A good telephone manner and strong customer service skills;
- An ability to deal effectively with customer complaints.
Once you have highlighted all of the key requirements of the role it is your job to provide EVIDENCE on the application form of where you meet them. For example, if one of the key requirements is ‘an ability to deal effectively with customer complaints’, then you should provide a SPECIFIC example of where you have already done this in a previous role.
If you follow the above tips and provide EVIDENCE of where you meet each and everyone of the key requirements for the role, you will increase your chances of passing the job application form greatly.
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU GRAB YOURSELFA COPY OF THE POWERFUL BOOK TODAY:
- Insider tips from an expert who has assessed hundreds of application forms.
- Crucial advice and tips on how to pass application forms.
- The reasons why 75% of forms get rejected: never fail an application form again.
- How you will be assessed and the vital importance of the person specification.
- Sample responses and explanations to 17 of the more common types of question.
HOW TO COMPLETE JOB APPLICATION FORMS BUY NOW FOR ONLY £4.99 PLUS P+P
How To Complete Job Application Forms Book
Add to cart More info
How To Complete Job Application Forms Workbook Download
Add to cart More info