Police Application Form Checking Service
Get your application form checked by a former serving police officer before you submit it. We provide a timely and fast turnaround service to ensure you won’t miss a deadline and give you enough time to make the changes we recommend.
75% of candidates don’t make it through this stage – don’t be one of them!
Whenever you complete an application form for any job, it is essential that you leave plenty of time to complete the form accurately. Many candidates (75%) fail the application form stage because they do not follow all of the instructions provided in the guidance notes.
Top Tips for your Police Application Form!
- We recommend that you allow at least five evenings to complete the police application form, breaking it up into manageable sections;
- Many candidates will try and complete the form in one sitting. As a result, their concentration will wane and so will the quality of their writing;
- You will be asked a number of questions on the police officer application form and you should base your answers around your own experiences in both work life and personal life;
- Questions that are based around ‘knowledge, skills and experience’ are looking for you to demonstrate that you can meet the requirements of the ‘person specification’ for the job you are applying for;
- Therefore, your answers should match these as closely as possible.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU PASS THE Police APPLICATION Form STAGE…
Here are the main 3 reasons as to why so many people fail the police application form:
1. They fail to follow instructions on the form.
2. There are too many grammar, punctuation and spelling errors.
3. They fail to provide evidence of how they meet the assessable core competencies.
Get your application form checked by a Police recruitment specialist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I HAVE PAID FOR THE SERVICE?
A. Once you have paid, you will receive an email from us instantly explaining where you need to send your completed application form to. Once we have received it, we will email you back to confirm it has been received (usually within 12 hours during normal working hours).
Q. WHO CHECKS THE FORM AND HOW QUALIFIED ARE THEY?
Q. HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE YOU TO CHECK MY FORM?
A. We will return your form to you via email, including feedback, within 48 hours of receiving your completed form. This excludes weekends where there will be a longer wait.
Q. CAN YOU GUARANTEE THAT MY FORM WILL GET THROUGH?
A. No, we cannot. However, we do have an excellent success rate.
Q. WILL YOU COMPLETE MY FORM FOR ME?
A. No. You must complete the form first, and submit it for feedback/checking.
Police Officer Application Form - Checking Service
Add to cart More info