Pass the Police tests in 2019
The Police Initial Recruitment Test consists of a numerical test, a verbal reasoning test, and two report writing exercises. The most effective way to prepare is to carry out sample test questions. This brand new 200-page ‘Police Tests’ book has been written by a serving police officer and is packed full of sample test questions that will help you pass the Police Initial Recruitment Test (PIRT) Police Officer Exam.
INCLUDES NEW 2019 COMPETENCIES & TESTS!
Featured on ITV’s This Time Next Year
POLICE INITIAL RECRUITMENT TEST (PIRT) – WHAT IS IT?
The Police Initial Recruitment Test (PIRT), is an exam which consists of 2 main types of psychometric tests; a numerical ability test and a verbal ability test. Both tests are multiple choice questions that you will take in an exercise room alongside other candidates. The most effective way to prepare for these psychometric tests is to carry out sample practice questions which relate to the new police core competencies.
Learn how to pass the Police Initial Recruitment Test with our 200-page comprehensive guide that contains masses of sample test questions for you to practise with!
ADVICE FOR TAKING THE POLICE TESTS
- Practice – When preparing for the numerical and verbal reasoning tests, the most effective way to increase your scores is to simply practise plenty of sample questions;
- Use Sample Questions – Within the Police Tests guide we have provided you with a number of sample test questions which will assist you during your preparation for passing the Police Initial Recruitment Test;
- Speed – Whilst undertaking practice tests, it is important that you work as quickly as possible through each question and see how well you score;
- Be Thorough – Try to understand each question and read it carefully;
- Know How to Answer – During the verbal reasoning tests that form part of the Police Officer selection process, you should answer each question as either True, False or Impossible to Say.
Remember to answer your questions based solely on the information given, and not on your own views or opinions!
SAMPLE POLICE TESTS QUESTIONS – PRACTICE VERBAL REASONING QUESTION
“A factory fire at ‘Stevenage Supplies’ was arson, the police have confirmed. A man was seen running away from the scene shortly before the fire started. Earlier that day a man was sacked from the company for allegedly stealing money from the safe. The incident is the second one to occur at the factory in as many months.”
A = TRUE B = FALSE C = IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY
1. Police have confirmed that the fire at the factory was arson.
2. The man who was seen running away from the fire was the man who started the fire.
3. One previous ‘fire-related’ incident has already occurred at the factory.
4. The man who was sacked from the factory may have started the fire.
ANSWERS TO POLICE TEST SAMPLE QUESTIONS
2. Impossible to say
If you want to try out more sample Police Initial Recruitment Test questions then our Police Tests workbook is the only resource you need to prepare for your police exam.
Old Core Competencies
This online test resource covers the following core competencies, which are crucial for passing the police selection process.
- Public Service
- Openness To Change
- Service Delivery
- Decision Making
- Working With Others
Met Core Competencies
- Emotionally Aware
- Taking Ownership
- Working Collaboratively
- Deliver, Support and Inspire
- Analyse Critically
- Innovative and Open Minded
PLEASE NOTE: If you’re applying to a constabulary that uses the Met police core competencies please check out our guide for the brand new assessment centre!Met Police ASSESSMENT CENTRE BOOK
In the following video, Richard McMunn explains how this exam book will help you to pass the police officer tests on the first attempt!
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITHIN THE 200 PAGE WORKBOOK
- New Competencies – This book covers all of the New Competencies for the 2019 Police Selection Process;
- Numerical Reasoning test questions that are the same as the actual tests;
- Verbal Reasoning Tests – Questions and answers for loads of verbal reasoning practise questions;
- Fully Prepare – Questions that will improve your skills, and are very similar to the ACTUAL tests;
- 100s of Questions – The most test questions in any book;
- Insider Tips – Crucial insider tips on how to easily pass the police officer written tests;
- Report Writing – Lots of report writing exercises and tests;
- Easy to use and practical;
- Essential Tools – Help and guide you through the Police Initial Recruitment Test;
- Step-By-Step Guide – A comprehensive step-by-step guide on how to pass the written report writing assessment.
Plus many more pages of Essential Information. Get ahead of other candidates today…
FREE BONUS ITEMS
WHEN YOU ORDER YOUR POLICE OFFICER TESTS 200-PAGE BOOK, YOU WILL RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING FREE BONUS:
When you order you will receive the following free bonus;
Plus 30-days FREE ACCESS to the police online testing suite. Thereafter, just £5.95 per month. No minimum term. You may cancel anytime. Cancel before the 30-days are up and you will not be charged. Online suite access on PC, MAC and mobile devices.
Police Tests Workbook
Add to cart More info
Police Tests Download
Add to cart More info