CIVIL SERVICE QUALIFYING TESTS: SAMPLE TEST QUESTIONS FOR THE ADMINISTRATIVE GRADE AND MANAGERIAL CIVIL SERVICE TEST
The Civil Service Qualifying Tests is the ULTIMATE book for passing the Administrative Grade and Managerial (Non-Fast Stream) Civil Service Qualifying Tests.
This book provides clear and detailed information on everything you would want to know regarding the application process. This comprehensive book includes hundreds of sample questions for you to work through and provide you with the knowledge with what you can expect in the Civil Service Qualifying Tests.
WHAT IS THE CIVIL SERVICE?
The Civil Service play a significant role as part of the Government. They help to develop and implement new policies and strategies within society to ensure a diverse and equal community. People who work for the Civil Service are ‘officials’ who work under Government surveillance. They are co-ordinated and monitored by the Prime Minister to guarantee that policies are met, and procedures are enforced.
This Civil Service Testing book will help you find your way to success in regards to passing the initial stages of the Civil Service recruitment process. Foremost, this book has been specifically designed to ensure that you are fully prepared for the qualifying exams and give you that edge over other competing candidates.
The Civil Service uses four key values to assess candidates:
- Integrity = the ability to put obligations of the public service above personal interests and/or beliefs.
- Honesty = being able to demonstrate high levels of truthfulness and openness.
- Objectivity = being able to display objective views and opinions on certain areas. Basing decisions and policies on rigorous analysis and evidence to form a plausible and valid outcome.
- Impartiality = being able to serve the power of the Government in charge and meet the needs and merits in which they enforce.
STRUCTURE OF THE BOOK
The first section of the book applies to candidates who are required to take the Administrative Grade Tests. The second half of the book focuses on the Managerial (Non-Fast Stream) Tests. Each test will be broken down into sub-sections to provide a carefully and thorough overview of what you can expect in each question type. The structure of the book will follow this layout:
- General Tips for Passing the Civil Service Tests
- Administrative Grade Tests
- Handling Data
- Data Interpretation
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Correct Sentence
- Word Swap
- Missing Words
- Following Procedures
- Speed and Accuracy
- Managerial Tests
- Personality Tests
- Attitudinal Tests
- Situational Awareness Tests
This learning aid is designed for people who want to become part of the Civil Service. If you are about to take or thinking about taking the Civil Service Tests, you need to establish whether you are cut out for the role.
Civil Service Qualifying Tests Workbook
Add to cart More info
Civil Service Qualifying Tests Workbook Download
Add to cart More info