POLICE CORE COMPETENCIES MASTERCLASS
New for 2019, become an expert on the Police Core Competencies, and pass the Police Officer selection process
…on your first attempt!
ABOUT THE POLICE OFFICER SELECTION PROCESS
POLICE SELECTION PROCESS – Core Competencies
This online course covers the following core competencies, which are crucial for passing the police selection process.
- Public Service
- Openness To Change
- Service Delivery
- Decision Making
- Working With Others
Met SELECTION PROCESS – Core Competencies
This online course resource ALSO covers the following core competencies, which are crucial for passing the Metropolitan police selection process.
- Emotionally Aware
- Taking Ownership
- Working Collaboratively
- Deliver, Support and Inspire
- Analyse Critically
- Innovative and Open Minded
Course Details and Description
MODULE 1: Introduction to your course
- Course Tutor Richard McMunn’s introduction to the Core Competency Masterclass.
MODULE 2: 7 Tips for Success!
- The ESSENTIAL knowledge that all successful candidates need to know in order to learn the Police Officer Core Competencies.
MODULES 3A, 3B, and 3C: Matching Core Competencies to the Selection Process
- How to use the core competencies in the application form and interview stages;
- How to construct your own competency-based answers;
- The process for matching Core Competencies to the police role play exercises.
MODULES 4A, 4B, and 4C: Core Competency 1 – Public Service
- Keywords and keyphrases to demonstrate this core competency in the application form, interview, and role play exercises.
MODULES 5A, 5B, and 5C: Core Competency 2 – Openness to Change
- Learn how to present yourself as a candidate who is open to change in the application form, interviews, and role play exercises.
MODULES 6A, 6B, and 6C: Core Competency 3 – Service Delivery
- A step-by-step guide to incorporating keywords and keyphrases into your application form, interview, and role play exercises to help you demonstrate service delivery skills.
MODULES 7A, 7B, and 7C: Core Competency 4 – Professionalism
- Become an expert in professionalism by learning how to show this skill throughout the selection process.
MODULES 8A, 8B, and 8C: Core Competency 5 – Decision Making
- Full guidance on how to demonstrate decision making skills in the application form, interview, and role play stages of the selection process.
MODULES 9A, 9B, and 9C: Core Competency 6 – Working With Others
- Learn how to demonstrate this vital core competency in every stage of the Police Officer selection process.
MODULES 10 and 11: Application Form and Interview Question Walkthroughs
- Course Tutor Richard McMunn takes you through sample questions and answers, step by step, to help you learn how to answer them for yourself;
- Craft your own personalised responses to the application form and interview questions using our exemplary answers.
MODULES 12-17: The New Core Competencies
- Learn how to pass the brand new Core Competencies, which include:
- Emotionally Aware;
- Taking Ownership;
- Working Collaboratively;
- Analysing Critically;
- Deliver, Support, and Inspire;
- Innovative and Open-Minded.
MODULES 18 and 19: Application Form and Interview Sample Question and Answer
- Discover the best phrases and language to use during your police application form, and your interview;
- Learn unique phrases and language techniques, to give you an edge over the competition;
- Find out how YOU can impress the assessors, and secure your career with the police service;
- Become a master at using the core competency phrases, to improve the quality of your answers.
MODULES 20 to 31: Core Competency Sentence Blueprints
- Blueprints and handy sentences for discussing and demonstrating ALL of the core competencies in the Police Officer selection process;
- Craft your own perfect responses using these sentences and plans!
- Certificate of completion when you pass;
- You can retake the test as many times as you need, but it is under timed conditions and you will need to revisit your notes if you fail.
INSIDER ADVICE: What every aspiring police constable NEEDS to know to pass the selection process with ease.
The QUICK-WINS that enable you to demonstrate the core competencies THROUGHOUT the selection (and score higher than the other applicants).
Learn anywhere (use your smartphone, laptop, MAC or PC) and at your own pace (increasing your chances of becoming a police officer).
VIDEO TUITION and worksheets keep the training engaging and interactive. This course is designed to help you LEARN more and be more PREPARED.
Police Officer Core Competency
- 45 Comprehensive Modules
- Insider advice on how you will be assessed during the selection process.
- In-depth video tutorials and PowerPoint presentations to drill down each key learning point.
- All Core Competencies covered, including MET Police competencies.
- Why the Core Competencies are a vital part of the selection criteria.
- Unique, one of a kind training course.
- Get the edge over the competition with our core competency matching sentences!
Online Police Core Competency Masterclass – What You’ll Get
- Community Access – get access to our community of aspiring and qualified police officers on How2Become’s exclusive Facebook group.
- Video Training – Plenty of video tuition broken down in easy to absorb modules, perfect for learning at your own pace – at home or on the move.
- Interactive exercises from the UK’s leading police recruitment specialists.
Includes online training
and mock tests
Police Officer Core Competencies Masterclass Online Course - £7 + vat Per Month. No minimum term. Cancel Anytime
Add to cart More info