- Approximately 90% of students who watch this course go on to pass the police officer selection process;
- Expert training delivered by a former member of the MET police recruitment team;
- Suitable for anyone looking to pass the police recruitment process and become a police officer.
LIVE-STREAM THE UK’s #1 POLICE COURSE!
This online recruitment training course will massively improve your chances of passing the police selection process (using proven training).
Whilst in the MET recruitment branch, the course tutor wrote and delivered police assessment courses, whose expert knowledge has helped 1,000s of people to become police officers. Combined with How2Become expertise, we have helped 1,000s of aspiring police officers. If you are serious about joining the police, then you must attend this online webinar.
✔ INSIDER RECRUITMENT TIPS to ensure that your application stands out from the crowd and doesn’t hit the bin at the first hurdle;
✔ PROVEN INTERVIEW TRAINING including how to tackle competency-based interview questions and our winning template to form top-scoring answers;
✔ ACCESS PRACTICE RESOURCES so that you can prepare for the new online assessment centre;
✔ GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED by a Police recruitment expert, with over 30 years of experience of helping people to become police officers;
✔ LIVE TRAINING FROM YOUR HOME via your PC, MAC, tablet, or smartphone to ensure you get the very best coaching available & your questions get answered.
OUR NEXT WEBINAR BEGINS IN…
Reserve your place NOW to avoid missing out on a unique opportunity to boost your application!
PLEASE NOTE: This webinar will cover the brand new online police officer selection process introduced in May 2020.
HOW TO APPLY TO BECOME A POLICE OFFICER & THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
ONLINE ASSESSMENT PROCESS & COMPETENCY- BASED INTERVIEW
THE FINAL INTERVIEW WITH THE CONSTABULARY YOU WISH TO JOIN
VETTiNG, MEDICAL CHECKS & THE FITNESS ASSESSMENTS
THE POLICE OFFICER SELECTION PROCESS
The phases of recruitment that you will need to pass in order to become a police officer.
Candidates who pass the police officer selection process have a thorough understanding of how they are going to be assessed. They also know EXACTLY how to display the competencies and values at every stage of the process.
If you want to pass the selection process, then this intensive training course will demonstrate how you can succeed. Our webinar tutor, Dave Bebb, has established an excellent reputation for delivering high-quality selection preparation training. This is primarily because he is a former police recruiter and police assessment centre expert, whose insider knowledge and wealth of career experience has helped 1000s of people to become exceptional officers.
This live-streamed training course teaches the police officer competencies and values for ALL UK police services and shows all candidates what they MUST be doing to PASS!
Assesses both your suitability for becoming an officer and also your ability to display the assessable competencies and values that form part of the role.
The new police online assessment process can be broken down into four core exercises:
- Situational Judgement Test (SJT)
- Video Interview (competency and value based)
- Written Exercise
- Briefing Exercise
These exercises test the same competencies and values that are used in policing. As a candidate, you will be expected to demonstrate these competencies and values throughout these exercises.
A number of Police Forces will also require candidates to attend a final interview. This interview will further assess your motivations for joining as well as examine what you already know about the role and what you know about your chosen police force.
Due to COVID-19, this will currently take place as a live video interview.
Upon successfully completing the three online assessment process stages, candidates are required to undergo a job fitness test, medical assessment, biometric vetting, pre-employment checks, non-biometric vetting, and references.
WHY THIS TRAINING WILL HELP YOU PASS
Did you know that typically less than 10% of all applicants are actually successful?
This online police course is proven to help improve candidates chances of becoming a police officer. We have helped 1,000s of aspiring police officers to date – more than anyone else!
- Complete the application form the correct way (and the only way you should do it), in order to ensure success the first time around;
- The key and little-known areas of the pre-release material that you need to study and what most applicants miss when using it to prepare;
- The 6 competencies and 4 values you MUST demonstrate THROUGHOUT the selection process;
- Get access to sample police tests with guidance from a former MET recruiter and learn how to pass each assessment with ease using proven methods;
- What you need to know about the situational judgement test, video interview (competencies and values-based), the written exercise, and the briefing exercise, including how to approach and pass each of them;
- The competency and values-based police interview, including real sample questions that you must pass to secure your role in the police service.
What’s covered DURING THIS POLICE OFFICER COURSE?
Get a complete overview of the content covered during this 4-hour training event.
The role of a police officer (constable)
- The minimum eligibility criteria and requirements to apply;
- A complete understanding of the role and responsibilities of a police officer;
- How to identify transferrable skills from your previous experience to help you join the police.
THE COMPETENCIES AND VALUES
- What they are and how you MUST match them to pass;
- How to use them appropriately during EVERY stage of the selection process;
- How to link your interview responses to the competencies and values.
The APPLICATION FORM
- How to fill in the application correctly (and the common mistakes to avoid);
- How to demonstrate you are the right person for the role;
- What you must include in all of your answers to be considered.
THE ONLINE ASSESSMENT CENTRE
- Learn the format of all the tests, including the situational judgement, the written exercise, and the briefing exercise;
- Proven techniques to increase your competency-based video interview score;
- Sample test questions and answers to familiarise yourself with the assessments.
THE COMPETENCY-BASED INTERVIEW
- How to plan your responses to the types of questions you will be asked during your interview;
- Our winning method to deliver great answers at your interview;
- Examples of what a good and poor interview responses look like.
THE POLICE FINAL INTERVIEW
- Discover the types of questions you will be asked during your interview;
- How this typically differs from the online assessment process interview;
- How to prepare for fully a final interview, including the necessary research.
POLICE COURSE REVIEWS & TESTIMONIALS
What previous attendees had to say about our training courses.
“I highly recommend anyone to take this course who needs some help with their Police application. Dave is a super guy with an immense amount of knowledge and even took the time to call individuals after the webinar to further answer questions and give advice or support.”
“I honestly couldn’t recommend this course enough. I worked with Dave on what I needed for my job interview with the police – which I passed. Dave is so full of knowledge and he is so helpful. I can’t thank him enough for his help.”
Our next training session STARTS in…
This webinar teaches the latest police recruitment criteria and strategies and shows all candidates what they MUST be doing to PASS!
(Hint: our best insider content is only revealed in this webinar).
This online training session is run by a former member of the Metropolitan Police’s recruitment branch, who specialised in not only recruiting people but also training aspiring candidates so that they had a statistically PROVEN better chance of joining. His knowledge, help, and advice will improve your chances of joining any British police service. Let us help you to become a police officer today.
Police Officer Training Course - £97+vat
COURSE DETAILS & FAQS
The total cost of this online training course is just £97+vat.
Once you have paid for your training you will receive confirmation of your booking and further details via email.
The webinar will run for approximately 3-4 hours.
Once you have booked your place, you will be emailed a booking confirmation letter with instructions and a unique link that you can use to join the webinar live on your chosen date.
Weekend webinars will commence at 11:00 am, please join the event at 10:45 am to ensure it runs smoothly.
Weekday webinars will commence at 6:00 pm, in this case, please join the event at 5:45 pm.
Once you have booked your place, you just need either a PC, MAC, tablet, or a smartphone with an internet connection to attend live. You will get to view the course tutor’s computer screen and a live presentation from him. The tutor will be on hand to answer your questions.
Please make sure you have a pen and some paper handy to take notes and a cup of tea!
Yes! We estimate that we have over a 90%+ success rate of students who attend our live training that go on to pass the police selection process. Of course, it is down to you as the individual to apply what you have learned, however, our TrustPilot reviews and success stories speak for themselves.
WHY SIGN UP TO THIS POLICE TRAINING COURSE BY HOW2BECOME?
Firstly, we truly are experts in police recruitment and a UK leader in award-winning guides and training resources. We have all the latest information and constantly update and improve our training to ensure you are getting the BEST information to enable you to become a police officer. In fact, we pride ourselves in being the industry-leading police recruitment publisher and training provider, having provided training to over 15,000 students.
Secondly, this just works. Take a look at our TrustPilot rating (4.9/5) where our previous attendees have shared their positive experiences and more importantly, the time-saving success they have had (these people are now serving police officers).
Finally, we offer support and bonuses to all attendees – you’ll complete our webinar not only smarter, but we’ll also provide you with resources and practice material to continue your preparation at no extra cost.
Book now and become a police officer joining our list of success stories today.VIEW COURSE DATES