- Students who attend this course regularly go on to successfully pass the Police Officer selection process.
- The course itself is run by a former member of the MET police.
- If you want to pass the police application process then this 1-day intensive police course will show you exactly how.
POLICE COURSE – 1 DAY RECRUITMENT TRAINING COURSE
Candidates who pass the police officer selection process have a thorough understanding of how they are going to be assessed. They also know EXACTLY how to match the core competencies at every stage of the process. If you want to pass the application process, then this 1-day intensive police course will demonstrate how you can succeed.
This course has established an excellent reputation for delivering high-quality selection preparation training. This is primarily due to the fact that the course itself is run by a former police recruiter and police assessment centre expert whose expert knowledge and wealth of career experience has helped hundreds of people to become exceptional officers.
This course now teaches the new updated police officer core competencies!
In the following video Richard McMunn explains how the course will help you
to prepare for and ultimately pass the police recruitment process on your first attempt:
The selection process consists of the following elements:
1. The police application form - which assesses both your suitability for becoming an officer and also your ability to match the assessable core competencies that form part of the role. Depending on who you apply to, this stage could be proceeded by, online tests such as situational judgement tests.
2. The National Police Assessment Centre - you will be required to pass the police psychometric tests, the Role Play/Interactive Exercises, and a competency based interview. Depending on which police service you have applied to, you may well have to do two written tests as well.
3. Medical and fitness tests - you will be required to pass a medical test as well as the standard police fitness test; which can consist of the endurance tests (bleep test) and a dynamic strength test.
4. A final interview (variable) - A number of Police Forces now require candidates to attend a final interview. This interview will further assess your motivations for joining as well as examine what you already know about the role and what you know about your chosen Police Force.
If you want to pass the selection process and become a Police Officer, our 1-Day Intensive Training Course will teach you everything you need in know in order to succeed.
This course has been accredited by the Open College Network
Therefore, if you have been searching for a course which is GUARANTEED to increase your chances of passing the selection process, then look no further than the:
1-DAY POLICE OFFICER TRAINING COURSE
- In addition to providing outstanding tuition and insider information. the course is the most cost- effective training resource on the market.
- It is run by a tutor who has exceptional knowledge of the selection process.
- The course will improve your knowledge of every aspect of the selection process including; how to complete the application form, how to pass the assessment centre, the opportunity to practice sample police tests, constructive role play advice as well as exclusive insights on how to pass the police interview from an expert who has been helping people to becoming police officers for over 10 years.
Discover one of our many testimonials from a previous student who passed the police selection process after attending our course:
Just wanted to say a massive thank you for the advice your 1-day course in Kent gave me. I have just found out that I passed the assessment centre with 78% score and I am absolutely thrilled.
I am certain it was due to the advice and confidence boost the course gave me that was key to my success. The course is well worth the money and I would recommend it to anyone who truly wants to be a police ‘special constable’.
Once again, many thanks.
Nichola P (West Yorkshire)
TOPICS THAT WE COVER DURING THE 1 DAY RECRUITMENT TRAINING COURSE
Our 1 Day Recruitment Training Police Course offers candidates formidable training and exclusive insights about how to pass every stage of the police selection process.
All who attend are able to benefit from:
- Detailed information about the recruitment process and how to apply.
- Current information about how the police assess you during the selection process.
- Face-to-face specialist training with a police recruitment expert who has worked in this field for over a decade.
- Extensive coverage of all aspects of the application and interview process.
Our Police Officer course is fully interactive. To help you experience what the selection process will be like, we offer you the chance to try out role play exercises and sit mock maths band verbal reasoning tests.
This course will teach you all about:
- The entire recruitment process and eligability
- Completing the application form in order to ensure success the first time around.
- The pre-release material that you need to study and what you need to know.
- The 6 core competencies and how you will be assessed.
- The verbal reasoning and maths tests, including sample tests to try out.
- Role play exercises and how to pass them, including the opportunity for a couple of attendees to practice them and recieve constructive feedback.
- The Competency Based Police Interview including sample questions.
- The written exercises, including two great tools to come up with and deliver great answers.
- All other parts of the recruitment process, including medical and fitness, final interview etc.
As well as these learning resources, the course will also provide:
- Maximum Instructor: Student ratio = 1:16.
- Modern conference facilities with plenty of space to work.
- Liquid refreshments throughout the day for your comfort.
- The best training facilities available and a course run by an expert.
If you have been unsuccessful when applying before, this course will give you:
- How to build upon your achievements so far and so that you can pass the next time you apply.
The Interactive 8-Hour Day Police Training Course
This course is run by a former member of the Metropolitan police's recruitment branch, who specialised in not only recruiting people, but preparing so that they had a proven better chance of joining. His knowledge, help and advice will improve your chances of joining any British police service...
Our interactive training course will cover the following topics:
- The format of these tests.
- How to approach these tests.
- Excellent tips, including: what kind of tests are now used, the importance of writing legibly and literately, and avoiding mistakes.
- Guidance from a police assessment centre specialist about the importance of the pre-reads.
- Guidance on how to use this information to your advantage prior to and on the day of your assessment.
- What they are and how you MUST match them to pass.
- Using them appropriately during every stage of the selection process.
- You will learn the format of these tests - both maths and verbal reasoning.
- How these exercises work.
- Excellent preparation advice.
- Sample test questions and feedback to help you prepare fully.
- The format of this test.
- The essential planning phase and what you need to do during this period.
- The activity phase and how to correctly play the scenarios.
- The opportunity to see and practice realistic role plays, including constructive performance improving feedback.
- Planning your 5-minute response to each interview question.
- How to deliver great answers at your interview.
- Understanding other people’s views and taking them into account.
- How to treat the role actor with dignity and respect but also how to challenge and demonstrate your abilities.
A Message from the Course Tutor - David Bebb
I'm proud to say I worked for the Metropolitan Police Service for 30 years. During that long career, I performed several varied and interesting roles. One of these was in its recruitment branch. I worked there for several years as a recruiter and specialist trainer. As an expert in police recruitment and in particular police assessment centres my main role was to write and deliver 'Pre-Assessment Centre Workshops' to certain candidates. Since leaving the Met I now deliver even better, more comprehensive detailed courses for How2become. These courses are the ideal preparation for you to become a police officer or special constable. I will take you through from the start of the process to the day you actually joining the police service. We cover everything you need to know about the selection process.
See you on the course.
RECENT POLICE COURSE ATTENDEES' TESTIMONIALS
Below are our most recent testimonials from customers who've attended this information-packed course in Kent:
RECENT CUSTOMER VIDEO TESTIMONIALS
FURTHER POLICE RECRUITMENT TRAINING COURSE DETAILS
The total cost of the course is £97 plus vat.
Once you have paid for your course you will receive confirmation of your booking and further course details via email including accommodation details etc.
Location of the course
Suite 14, 50 Churchill Square Business Centre, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent. ME19 4YU.
You will receive details of the training venue location in your booking confirmation letter. There is ample free parking at the venue.
Course duration - The course will run from 9am until 5pm. Please note, all Sunday courses will commence at 9:30am. Access to the room will be available from 9:15am.
Refreshments - Teas/Coffees provided. There are shops located within a 10-minute walk for your lunch, or you can bring your own if you prefer.
You can also download a training course Fact Sheet (opens in a new window, 0.8mb)
If you have any more questions regarding any aspect of this course, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we will be more than happy to help you.