KORN FERRY (TALENT Q) TESTS – YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED
How Do I Prepare For The Korn Ferry Test?
Given how many of the world’s biggest companies to work for use the Korn Ferry (and Talent Q) assessment, it makes organised and concentrated preparation worthwhile.
You must do the following to guarantee that your preparation is correct and relevant:
- Get to know the test, how it’s structured, and what it’s requiring from you for before taking it.
- Make use of test practice materials that will allow you to effectively prepare for the assessment.
Are Korn Ferry Tests Hard?
Korn Ferry tests can be difficult, but because they are adaptive, the difficulty of the questions will adjust as you progress. For a variety of reasons, it is critical to prepare for the test:
- Firstly, competition is tough. You’ll be competing against high-achieving candidates and you MUST standout. You can achieve that by getting the edge and researching the questions you’ll face and getting plenty of practice in beforehand.
- The questions are designed to be challenging. The test is used by organisations such as the NHS, Royal Mail, and the Bank of England. Therefore, you can expect the standard required from job eligibility tests to be very high!
- Don’t be fooled by some some of the ‘simpler-looking questions”! Some of the questions may look deceptively basic, but working under time restrictions can cause even the most composed candidates to become stressed and make mistakes.
Can You Fail A Korn Ferry Test?
The short answer is it depends on what assessment you will face. The Korn Ferry Leadership assessments and personality tests do not have a pass or fail mark. Instead, it is up to the individual employer to set the scoring criteria based on the competencies and traits it is seeking. However, for the Korn Ferry Aptitude Tests, there is a clear right and wrong answer for each question!
What Are The Korn Ferry Competencies?
Korn Ferry has created four leadership and talent dimensions used in its assessment material:
- Competencies are skills and behaviours of an individual.
- Previous Experience: how does the previous experience of an individual connect to future roles? Personality, aptitudes, and attributes
- The Traits of an individual is broken up into: personality, aptitudes, and attributes
- What motivates and engages a candidate is assessed in a dimension called Drivers.
How Do I Pass For A Korn Ferry Test?
The most important piece of advice we can provide you is to use a practise resource that covers a wide range of question types to ensure that you are prepared for the same assessable topics and question types that your employer uses. If you want to cut down on the amount of time you spend on your aptitude test, download the 1000 Korn Ferry questions and answers package from this page, which will help you with all of the strategies stated above as well as the assessable traits listed on this page.
Get your access to Richard McMunn’s 1000+ KORN FERRY APTITUDE QUESTIONS & ANSWERS guide below!