5 TIPS FOR PASSING THE RAF TESTS
1. Drink plenty of water in the days leading up to the test. This will ensure that your concentration levels are at their best. If you are dehydrated then you are less likely to perform at your peak.
2. Make sure you get a good night’s sleep before the actual test. You will find that your performance will be much better if you are alert.
3. Practise without a calculator. You may not be able to use one on the actual test day, so practising without one will prepare you beforehand.
4. The tests usually take place at the Royal Air Force Careers Office. Make sure you get to the venue with plenty of time to spare. You are better off arriving 30 minutes early than 5 minutes late. Being late for the test will only make you more nervous.
5. You do not need to take any writing implements with you on the day. The RAF Careers Office will provide you with any pens, paper or other stationery equipment required.
ONLINE RAF AIRMAN TESTS
Online RAF Airman Tests
Free Bonus Items
FREE BONUS – INTERVIEW SKILLS PDF
Sign up to the online RAF Airman/Airwoman Testing Suite and receive your FREE comprehensive Interview Skills Guide. Get started with your interview preparation by downloading this fantastic ‘INSIDER’s guide to passing any interview. It contains lots of sample questions and it even gives you the answers!