POLICE Officer INTERVIEW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS – COMPETENCIES FOR THE ASSESSMENT CENTRE AND FINAL INTERVIEW
The interview is one of the hardest stages of the police selection process. Therefore, you want to do everything in your power to ensure that you do not fail. If you have successfully made it this far in the application process, then you owe it to yourself to pass the final hurdle to becoming a police officer.
We will supply you with an awesome downloadable resource that will teach you how to answer the interview questions in order to gain very high marks. It is packed full of tough interview questions and answers that cover the current competencies.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, police recruitment has moved over to a new online assessment process for all police constable applicants, which is likely to be followed until early 2021 and beyond. This workbook contains practice material for both the SEARCH and the NEW Online Assessment Process style interviews, with new and updated content!
3 IMPORTANT TIPS TO HELP YOU START ON YOUR PREPARATION:
When you start to prepare for the interview, you first need to study the person specification, the job description, and the core competencies.
- The assessors will want to see evidence of where you have already matched the core competencies that are relevant to the role for which you are applying;
- One of these will undoubtedly be the ability to stay calm under pressure. It is your task to think of an example whereby you can show how you completed a difficult task whilst under time constraints.
Can you think of one?
The great thing about this guide is that it will give you sample interview questions. More importantly, it will tell you how to answer them. Here’s an example of a tough interview question:
At the police officer interview, you may get asked a question that relates to community awareness and diversity. The question could go something like this:
Download your FREE essential Police Officer interview checklist below!
In the following short video, Richard McMunn explains how this guide will help you to prepare for, and more importantly pass the interview first time.
About this guide…
- Consists of the type of questions you will likely get asked at the new online assessment centre, and guidance on how to answer them;
- All the new online assessment centre police core competencies are covered in this up-to-date guide;
- Key areas that you need to research;
- Written by a former serving Officer who has 17 years in the job;
- Actual sample police officer interview questions and sample responses;
- Split into two halves, this guide contains questions for BOTH the ASSESSMENT CENTRE and the FINAL INTERVIEW!
How to Prepare for the Interview
- Areas which you have to study and research before you attend the interview;
- Researching the police officer job description and person specification;
- How to match the core competencies;
- Creating the right impression at the police officer interview;
- Key preparation tips and advice;
- What the interview panel assessors want to see and hear from you;
- Overcoming nerves on the day of your interview.
Interview Questions and Responses
- Lots of sample interview questions and tips on what they are looking for;
- How to respond to the interview questions;
- Understanding the interview format to ensure success;
- Guidance and interview training on how to answer each question;
- Actual responses to the questions;
- How to answer tough questions;
- Final ‘essential’ hints and tips on how to pass the interview process!
Order today and you will receive the following free bonus:
30-days FREE ACCESS to the police online testing suite. Thereafter, just £5.95 per month. No minimum term. You may cancel anytime. Cancel before the 30-days are up and you will not be charged. Online suite access on PC, MAC and mobile devices. See our terms and conditions for more details.
Police Officer Interview Questions and Answers Download
Add to cart More info