Key Stage 2: Science is Easy – Chemistry is the easiest way for your child to master the KS2 national curriculum for science. Containing a vibrant mix of visual and activity-based learning, including a breakdown on each topic of what your child needs to do to score 100% in their SATs.
Within this guide your child will be provided with: Example questions, a step by step breakdown indicating the easiest methods to revise each topic, top tips to help children master Chemistry, the answers the assessors want to see in your child’s actual exams, fun characters to make learning enjoyable, plenty of questions for children to work through, explanations detailing how to get the correct answer for all questions.
This unique and child-friendly guide teaches science in a fun and easy to learn way. It is the ideal revision guide for children who wish to improve their scores either for the classroom or for assessments, especially the SATs. This unique KS2 science guide and testing book contains fun-loving superhero characters and plenty of sample questions to work through; guaranteed to improve your child’s ability in Chemistry to a high standard.
KS2 Science is Easy – Chemistry Revision Guide Download
In-depth revision advice for ages 7-11 on the new SATS curriculum.
- A complete and specific focus on the Chemistry section of the national SATs curriculum;
- In-depth revision material, laid out in a simple easy to absorb manner;
- Sample questions, interactive exercises and games throughout so you can monitor your child's progress;
- This KS2 Chemistry revision guide is like no other; its fun and engaging puzzles and games make learning enjoyable;
- Plenty of practice questions - including a full mock KS2 Chemistry exam;
- Detailed answers and explanations - for every question to ensure your child knows how to reach the correct answers;
- Useful tips! this guide contains top tips regarding the assessment, including how to achieve 100%.