Police Officer Core Competencies Masterclass (Keywords, Phrases & Blueprints for the Application Form, Interview and Role Plays)
Learn how to pass the UK police officer and police special constable selection process with our online competencies masterclass. During the selection process, you will be primarily assessed against your ability to provide details and evidence of how you match the core competencies which are a key fundamental element of the role. If you fail to match the assessable competencies during each stage, you are unlikely to pass. Competition to join the police service is at an all-time high, and on that basis, it is vital you are fully prepared. This course will explain what each competency is, and more importantly, how you can easily match them during the application form stage, the assessment centre interview and also the tough role-play exercises. This course includes sample core competency keywords, phrases and sentences to demonstrate how easy it is to pass the police officer and police special constable selection process.
KEY BENEFITS OF THIS COURSE
- Insider advice on how you will be assessed during the selection process.
- 45-comprehensive modules!
- Why the core competencies are a vital part of the selection criteria.
- What you need to consider when preparing for each stage of the police selection process.
- In-depth video tutorials and PowerPoint presentations to drill down each key learning point.
- All core competencies covered, including MET Police competencies.
- Unique training course – one of a kind.
- Get the edge over the competition with our core competency matching sentences!