Data Interpretation Tests
- Over 280 Pages of Practice Questions, Answers and Advice
- Hundreds of Sample Questions
- Detailed Explanations to Help You Understand How to Pass
- Data Interpretation Questions Based on Charts, Tables and Graphs
- Essential Tips for Gaining High Scores in Your Assessment
- Easy to Read and Absorb
Numerical Reasoning Tests
- HUNDREDS OF SAMPLE QUESTIONS – this workbook contains hundreds of practice questions, each with a detailed answer to ensure you learn from the questions you get wrong;
- GUIDANCE – within this book is a guidance chapter providing demonstrations on how to answer different question types, and illustrates the types of questions you can expect in the guide and your actual tests;
- BEGINNER QUESTIONS – numerical questions for beginner level. This section focuses on adding, multiplying, dividing, fractions, percentages, ratios, and more;
- INTERMEDIATE QUESTIONS – numerical questions for intermediate level. This section focuses on areas, sequences, data analysis, charts and graphs, etc;
- ADVANCED QUESTIONS – numerical questions for advanced level. This section focuses on statistics, formulae, conversions, measurements, quantitative data, data interpretation, and so on;
- DETAILED EXPLANATIONS – this book contains answers and fully worked solutions for every single question.
Verbal Reasoning Tests
- Guidance on how to answer verbal reasoning questions across 20 different question types;
- An introduction to what verbal reasoning tests are, and why they are important;
- Actionable tips and advice on how to improve your verbal reasoning skills;
- Over 500 sample practice questions, ranging from simple to complex;
- Answers and detailed explanations for every question, helping you to identify where you were successful and where you need to improve.
Inductive Reasoning Tests
- A breakdown of Inductive Reasoning;
- Detailed instructions on how to complete each question type;
- Example questions to demonstrate how to complete the question type, and what to look out for;
- Lots of exercises for you to work through;
- An array of difficulty levels, to ensure you are tested to your full potential;
- Detailed explanations – check your answers and track your progress.
Psychometric and IQ Tests
- HUNDREDS OF PRACTICE QUESTIONS – 100s of test questions, to give you as much practice as possible and greatly improve your testing scores;
- QUESTION WALKTHROUGHS – every section of the guide provides detailed examples showing you what to expect and how to answer each question type to ensure you master psychometric tests;
- COMPLETE PSYCHOMETRIC TEST PREPARATION – tests from every single area of psychometric testing, covering Numerical Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Spatial Reasoning, Mechanical Aptitude, and Personality Tests;
- FULLY-WORKED SOLUTIONS – detailed answers and explanations to every single psychometric question;
- SCORE-BOOSTING STRATEGIES – expert assessment strategies, tools, and tips for overcoming difficult questions, and scoring the highest possible marks.
- Hundreds of personality test questions;
- Detailed explanations of personality traits;
- How to answer personality test questions effectively and get the job you want;
- A guide to discovering how your personality matches up with different job types;
- Tips for increasing your chances of success in your job selection process;
- Plenty of insider tips and advice.