ONLINE ROYAL NAVY RECRUITING TEST QUESTIONS
Get INSTANT ACCESS NOW to 100s of online Royal Navy recruiting test questions!
As part of the Royal Navy selection process you will be required to pass the Royal Navy Recruiting Test. The test covers the following four areas:
• A reasoning test
• A verbal ability test
• A numeracy test
• A mechanical reasoning test
HOW TO PASS THE ROYAL NAVY RECRUITING TEST
The tests are usually carried out at the Armed Forces Careers Ofﬁce and will be under strict timed conditions. Details of the time restrictions and number of questions per exercise will be provided in your recruitment literature.
The most effective way to prepare for the Royal Navy tests is to carry out lots of sample test questions over a prolonged period of time. The majority of candidates will cram in their preparation the night before the test. We strongly advise against this. Use an action plan in order to build in plenty of targeted practice time.
During the actual Recruiting Test you will have a set amount of time in which to answer the questions and there will be a number of options to choose from. The tests are usually multiple choice in nature so if you ﬁnd that you are running out of time towards the end of the test, take a guess!
You have one in ﬁve chance of getting it correct. You will not lose any marks for incorrect answers. Here are some useful tips for helping you to pass the tests:
• In the build up to the Royal Navy test get plenty of good quality sleep. If you are feeling tired and grouchy on the day of your test then you will not perform to your optimum ability.
• On the day before the test and also on the actual day of the test avoid caffeine and/or alcohol. Drink plenty of water so that your concentration levels are at their peak.
• If you have any special needs such as dyslexia or otherwise then be sure to inform the recruiting ofﬁcer at the AFCO beforehand. They should give you more time during the test.
• If you think you’ve performed poorly on a particular test try to put it behind you. The Recruiting Test is just one part of the entire Royal Navy selection process and you may be able to gain better scores in the other testing areas.
• At the commencement of the test listen very carefully to the instructions and don’t be afraid to ask questions if you are unsure.
• Work quickly through each of the test questions and do not spend too much time on one particular question. Let’s assume that you have 15 minutes in which to answer 30 questions. On average this equates to 30 seconds per question. If you ﬁnd that you are spending 40 seconds or more on some questions then you are probably taking too long, and you will run out of time before you reach the end of the test. If you are ﬁnding a question too difﬁcult then simply leave it and move on to the next question. Be sure to leave a gap on the answer sheet for any questions that you’ve missed.
Get your ticket to our exclusive ‘Online Royal Navy Testing Suite’ NOW and you will receive the following sample tests which will help you to pass the Royal Navy Recruiting Test:
Electrical Comprehension Test
Mechanical Comprehension Test 01
Mechanical Comprehension Test 02
Numerical Reasoning Test 01
Numerical Reasoning Test 02
Numerical Reasoning Test 03
Numerical Reasoning Test 04
Numerical Reasoning Test 05
Numerical Reasoning Test 06
Numerical Reasoning Test 07
Numerical Reasoning Test 08
Numerical Reasoning Test 09
Numerical Reasoning Test 10
Numerical Reasoning Test 11
Numerical Reasoning Test 12
Numerical Reasoning Test 13
Numerical Reasoning Test 14
Spatial Reasoning Test 01
Spatial Reasoning Test 02
Spatial Reasoning Test 03
Spatial Reasoning Test 04
Spatial Reasoning Test 05
Verbal Reasoning Test 01
Verbal Reasoning Test 02
Verbal Reasoning Test 03
Verbal Reasoning Test 04
Verbal Reasoning Test 05
Verbal Reasoning Test 06
Verbal Reasoning Test 07
Verbal Reasoning Test 08
Work Rate Test 01
SIGN UP to INSTANT ‘Online Royal Navy Testing Suite’ NOW and receive numerical reasoning tests, reasoning tests, verbal ability tests and mechanical comprehension tests!
Plus… sign up today and you will receive a FREE 50-page Interview Workbook
SIGN UP to the ‘Online Royal Navy Testing Suite’ and receive your FREE comprehensive 50-page Interview Workbook. Get started with your interview preparation by downloading this fantastic INSIDER’s guide to passing any interview. It contains lots of sample questions and it even gives you the answers!
ONLINE ROYAL NAVY TESTS QUESTIONS
INSTANT ACCESS – Only £9.99 + vat per month
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
As soon as you make your payment you will receive a unique username and password that is for you to keep and use 24 hours a day!
ALL PAYMENTS ARE 100% SECURE
GET INSTANT ACCESS TO OUR ROYAL NAVY TESTING SUITE
ONLINE ROYAL NAVY RECRUITING TESTS
INSTANT ACCESS TO 100s OF TEST QUESTIONS
INCLUDES FREE INTERVIEW WORKBOOK DOWNLOAD
Contact us at: email@example.com
How2become is an HSBC Start-Up Stars National Finalist.
How2become Ltd | Suite 2 | 50 Churchill Square Business Centre | Kings Hill | Kent | ME19 4YU
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This service requires a monthly payment of £9.99 + vat. You will be charged £9.99 + vat per month until you decide to cancel the service. In order to cancel your subscription simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with your order ID number and we will cancel your online service.