NHS INTERVIEW QUESTIONS & answers masterclass
How to successfully pass your NHS interview! (suitable for all NHS careers and roles)
Competition to join the NHS is at an all-time high! There are thousands of people, just like you, who want to join such an esteemed and respected service. With this in mind, the NHS selection process is extremely tough – and perhaps the most difficult and challenging aspect of all, is the NHS interview.
More often than not, those people who attend the NHS interview will not have sat down in front of an interview panel for many years, and therefore they lack the confidence, the know-how, and the expertise to answer the questions with confidence and guile.
This in-depth training course will not only give you the confidence to excel within your NHS interview, but it will also give you the interview questions and the suggested answers that you need to prepare for!
What You’ll Learn FROM this masterclass
AVOID COMMON MISTAKES
Navigate the big do’s, don’ts and frequently asked questions, to ensure that you come across as a strong candidate in your NHS interview.
Become 100% prepared for your job interview and secure your NHS role, using this online masterclass training course.
BEAT THE COMPETITION
Implement our proven techniques and responses – to guarantee that you stand out from the crowd and secure your role in the NHS, today!
This NHS interview questions guide is perfect for any aspiring NHS candidate. If you want to ACE any NHS interview, this is the resource for you. Our course is jam-packed with tips and tricks to answering any NHS interview question that you might come up against. So, enrol today, and start learning how to pass your interview!
Online NHS Interview Skills Training MASTERCLASS DetailS
Once you’ve completed this online masterclass, you’ll have a complete action plan to pass your NHS INTERVIEW for any role within the NHS, regardless of your previous experience.
Learn how to pass your NHS interview with this comprehensive training course created and presented by interview expert, Richard McMunn. Within this course, which contains over 40 comprehensive training modules, you will learn:
11. Researching The NHS
12. STAR Technique For Answering Behavioural -Type NHS Interview Questions
13. Tell me about yourself and why you would be a good fit for this NHS role?
14. Why do you want to work in the NHS?
15. What qualities do you have that would be a good fit for the NHS?
16. Do you have any knowledge of NHS systems or processes?
17. Can you give an example of when you achieved an NHS value in your career?
18. Describe a situation when you have had to adapt your approach to get your message across?
19. What can you tell me about safeguarding?
20. Have you ever cared for anyone before? Either a loved one or in a voluntary capacity?
21. How would you handle an upset or confused patient who was in your care?
22. How would you perform a ‘patient-needs’ assessment?
23. Describe a time when you completed a difficult, time-sensitive task whilst under pressure?
24. Can you tell me a situation when you embraced change within an organisation?
25. What would you do if you didn’t get on with someone within the NHS team?
26. What’s your biggest weakness?
27. When have you worked as part of a team to complete a difficult task?
28. Describe a stressful situation at work and how you handled it?
29. What would you do if a client or patient added you as a friend on social media or started following you?
30. What would do if you saw a client or patient being abused by another member of the staff?
31. What do you know about the professional duty of candour?
32. What does ‘confidentiality’ mean to you?
33. What are the different types of abuse and which, in your opinion is the worst?
34. What do you understand about the Mental Capacity Act?
35. Out of the 6 Cs for nursing, which do you deem most important?
36. What are your main strengths that will assist you in this NHS role?
37. Where do you see yourself in 5 years’ time?
38. What do you think will be the best and the worst parts of working for the NHS?
39. Tell me about a time when you changed how you did something following feedback from someone else?
40. Describe a time when you turned a negative situation into a positive one?
41. How would you deal with a difficult or aggressive patient?
42. Do you have any questions for the panel [ANSWER OPTION 1]
43. Do you have any questions for the panel [ANSWER OPTION 2]
44. 7 Tips for Overcoming Interview Nerves (Document)
45. 7 Tips for Overcoming Interview Nerves (Audio)
46. Interview Skills Guide (PDF document)
47. Team Leader Interview Questions & Answers (GENERIC QUESTIONS & ANSWERS)
48. HOW TO PASS An Interview – TOP 10 TIPS for SUCCESS!
49. 7 TOP INTERVIEW TIPS! How To PASS Any Job Interview!
50. MOCK INTERVIEW
NHS Masterclass Reviews
“Brilliant experience! The tutor took time to go through individual circumstances & offer his opinion rather than it being just a standard lesson… Recommended!!” – A. Storr
“I found this course to be very helpful and informative in preparation for my upcoming tests and interviews.” – J. Phillips
“Good stuff with expert tuition. If you need that extra boost I’d highly recommend it!” – A. Ali
“I always have a hard time coordinating my thoughts verbally but this helped me. Thanks, I got the job.” – C. Thomas
“Worked for me. The test questions were very helpful. The How2Become site is great!” – S. Deathridge
“The course is extremely beneficial. I highly recommend it if you are seriously thinking about your professional career.” – M. Lesicka
Included in the NHS Interview Masterclass:
Frequently Asked Questions
A: We have been creating interview resources for the past 14 years, helping people like you secure their dream role. As the material is our own, we can afford to give you free access for 14-days in the hope that you see how powerful our masterclass is and hopefully you’ll stick around and become a longtime customer, perhaps even recommend us to your friends.
A: After 14-days we hope you will see just how powerful our training resources are and that you’ll want to stick with us! If you do, the masterclass charges automatically at £27+vat every 30-days – just let us know anytime before then if you want to opt-out and you won’t pay a single penny.
A: No problem. All of our customers are protected by our 14-day customer satisfaction guarantee as we are 100% confident that the NHS interview masterclass will help you. But if you aren’t happy with this powerful service within the first 13-days, let us know and we will cancel your membership so you aren’t charged. So you’ve really got nothing to lose!
A: You can access the masterclass anywhere, on any device at any time! We have made sure our online masterclass is fully accessible on PC, Mac, laptops, tablets, and smart-phones. Enrol today and you’ll be sent your personal login details via email instantly.
A: We have made sure that we cover all the key components of a successful interview, no matter what your previous experience to ensure that this training will help everyone needing to prepare.
A: Yes, this online masterclass is suitable for any NHS career path, regardless of your previous experience or what band you are applying for.
Pass your NHS Interview with our comprehensive online masterclass. Trusted by 10,000s of customers worldwide.
✓ 30-Day Money-back Guarantee
Did you know? All orders with How2Become are protected by our 30-day money-back guarantee. What ever the reason…or no reason at all…you can have your money back if this resource isn’t right for you (see our terms for full details).