Become Cabin Crew in 2019
As with any highly sought after career of this nature the competition is tough. Therefore, it is crucial that you arm yourself with professional and insider information before you apply.
Not only will this guide give you both of these but it will also tell you how to complete the cabin crew application form, how to prepare for the assessment centre and also how to pass the cabin crew interview, including actual interview questions.
THE CABIN CREW SELECTION PROCESS
What a fantastic job being cabin crew must be, right? Of course, on the surface the cabin crew staffs job appears to be a glamorous one; however, the job itself takes a lot of hard work, dedication and enthusiasm. More often than not cabin crew teams have to endure difficult working conditions, relatively low pay, irate passengers and unsociable hours.
However, it is not all bad news! The job is one that comes with a large degree of social respect and the ability to travel the world.
If you manage to obtain a long-haul cabin crew job, then you really are going to see some fantastic places.
The cabin crew selection process is not easy to pass. The competition is often fierce and you will need to demonstrate to the assessors that you have the ability to demonstrate the key skills and qualities required to perform the role adequately.
At the beginning of the assessment day the airline recruitment staff will ask each candidate to introduce themselves to them and the other members of the group. This is the first chance they will get to see you and what you are about. It is your first opportunity to create a positive impact, so you need to ensure you prepare your introduction in advance, and rehearse it.
Many candidates will not prepare an introduction or will not be ready for it, so having one prepared beforehand is a good thing. The areas that you should try to cover during your introduction are as follows:
- Your name,
- Where you live,
- Your current or previous occupation,
- Hobbies and ambitions, and
- What you have achieved.
During the cabin crew introduction assessment make sure you follow these important tips:
- Stand up tall and be confident;
- Address the entire room and use effective communication skills;
- Speak clearly and concisely.
- Smile and look as though you are enjoying yourself.
TOPICS AND INFORMATION INCLUDED WITHIN THIS GUIDE:
PASS THE SELECTION PROCESS
- The Top 10 insider tips and advice on how to prepare properly.
- The qualities and attributes and how to demonstrate them.
- Completing the application form correctly to ensure success.
- Sample application form responses that you can COPY!
- Passing the team assessments and gaining very high scores.
- How the team assessments are assessed and the qualities you must demonstrate.
- Actual interview questions.
- How to answer the interview questions.
- Preparing for the interview to help you succeed.
PASS THE ASSESSMENTS
- Creating an effective introduction speech that will impress the panel.
- Insider tips on what to wear at the assessments (very important).
- General knowledge test questions to assess your knowledge.
- Mathematics assessment.
- Choosing the right airline for you.
- Airline contact details so that you can apply for cabin crew jobs.
- How to deal with complaints effectively.
- Researching the airline that you are applying for.
- Creating the right impression at assessment and interview.
Free Bonus Items
WHEN YOU ORDER YOU WILL RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING FREE BONUSES:
Within the ‘How To Pass Your Interview’ guide we have provided you with information pages to help you pass any job interview!
THIS GUIDE INCLUDES TIPS AND ADVICE ON HOW TO PREPARE FOR AND PASS ANY INTERVIEW INCLUDING SAMPLE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS AND RESPONSES, CREATING THE RIGHT IMAGE AND MANY MORE.
When you order you will receive free 30-Days access to our exclusive online testing facility. IMPORTANT:
After the 30 days free trial is over the service is automatically charged at just £5.95 plus vat per month with no minimum term. You may cancel at any time. If you cancel before the 30 day trial is up, you will not be charged. See our terms and conditions for more details.
How to Become Cabin Crew Silver Access
Add to cart More info
Cabin Crew Interview Online Access
Add to cart More info
How to Become Cabin Crew Platinum Access
Add to cart More info