JOIN THE PARACHUTE REGIMENT IN 2019
The Parachute Regiment is a formidable force and the soldiers are so highly trained, committed and dedicated, only a select few get the chance to join.
Within this professional 190-page ‘How To Join The Parachute Regiment’ book is all the information you need to help you pass the Para’s selection process including interview questions and sample responses.
We have also included an entire section dedicated to showing you how to pass the British Army Recruit Battery Test (BARB).
THE PARACHUTE REGIMENT SELECTION PROCESS
Passing the Para’s selection process is extremely tough and should only be attempted if a candidate’s mental and physical states are fully prepared. Here is a brief explanation of the Parachute Regiment assessment criteria:
To begin with, those people who wish to join the Parachute Regiment are required to undertake an initial interview at the Armed Forces Careers Office. The interview will assess whether you have the potential to undergo Para training. It will assess your personal circumstances, your fitness levels and your desire to join. You will also be required to undergo the BARB test which is short for the British Army Recruit Battery test. The test is usually carried out on a computer and will consist of tests such as select the odd one out, the distant numbers test, a reasoning test and a symbol rotation test.
Once you have successfully passed the initial interview and the Army BARB test you will then be required to undertake the RSC.
Candidates wishing to join the Parachute Regiment must pass the RSC, which comprises:
- A full and comprehensive medical by an Army doctor.
- Basic physical and fitness tests.
Interviews with assessors from the Officer Corp who can determine your suitability for joining the Parachute Regiment.
The Army Recruit Selection Centre will usually last for just 24 hours and takes place at an Army Training Regiment (ATR) establishment. Once you have successfully passed the RSC you will then move on to the PRAC.
The PRAC consist of the following elements:
- Gym tests
- 15 sit-ups on a bench angled at 45 degrees.
- 10 dips on the parallel bar.
- 10 underarm heaves to the bar.
- 5 Mile Run
- 3 miles squadded
- 1 and a half miles in best time
- Steeplechase Course
- 2 circuits in no more than 12 minutes
If you want to join the Parachute Regiment then our comprehensive guide covers every element of the selection process.
There’s no two ways about it, the Parachute Regiment is a formidable force and the soldiers are so highly trained, committed and dedicated, only a select few get the chance to join. We will show you how to prepare effectively in order to increase your chances of joining the Parachute Regiment. From actual Para interview questions through to BARB test prep this is the complete guide to joining the Parachute Regiment.
During our research we have even managed to obtain a copy of the Parachute Regiment interview marking sheet and it’s all contained within your guide!
HERE’S WHAT ELSE IS INCLUDED WITHIN THE GUIDE:
PASS THE PARA’S SELECTION PROCESS
- The Top 10 Insider Tips and advice on how to prepare;
- Preparing effectively for the Parachute Regiment selection process;
- Completing the Parachute Regiment application form correctly;
- Choosing the right career/trade for you;
- Army Careers Office information;
- How to create the right impression when applying to join the Parachute Regiment.
THE ARMY BARB TEST INCLUDING SAMPLE TEST QUESTIONS
- Preparing effectively to pass the BARB test;
- Lots of sample BARB test questions;
- Reasoning test examples;
- Letter Check sample test questions;
- Selecting the Odd One Out sample questions;
- How to pass the Distance Number Test;
- Additional practice test questions to help you.
THE PARACHUTE REGIMENT INTERVIEW AND THE PRAC
- How you will be scored during the Parachute Regiment interview;
- Tips on how to increase your Para interview scores;
- How to prepare effectively for the interview;
- The Parachute Regiment interview scoring criteria;
- Sample interview questions;
- Sample responses to the interview questions.
PLUS MANY MORE PAGES OF ESSENTIAL INFORMATION!
Free Bonus Items
YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING FREE PRODUCTS:
When you order the 190-page insider’s guide, we will send you an in-depth guide on how to get as fit as the British Army Parachute Regiment Soldier. We have included essential tips and advice on how to prepare for, and pass, the Para-physical tests. Within the information guide there are exercises for everyone and you don’t have to attend a gym to take part.
Please note – The ‘How to Get Para Fit’ guide will be sent to you via email immediately after your order is placed.
FOR A LIMITED PERIOD ONLY we are able to give you our awesome 150-page ‘Interview Skills’ guide free of charge when you order the 190-page book.
This guide has been written by a former serving member of the Armed Forces with over 17 years experience at successfully passing job interviews. The guide will be sent to you via email within a few seconds of your order being placed.
You will receive FREE 30-days access to our fantastic Online Parachute Regiment Testing Suite when you purchase your copy of our powerful Paratrooper guide.
The tests are VERY SIMILAR to the actual test you will have to undertake during the selection process.
How to Join the Parachute Regiment
Add to cart More info
The Parachute Regiment Platinum Package
Add to cart More info
How to Join the Parachute Regiment Download
Add to cart More info