ABOUT THE FIREFIGHTER COURSEIf you want to know how to pass every element of the selection process then our intensive online course will show you how. The course itself has been created by former Fire Officer Richard McMunn and is designed to teach you what you need to do in order to join the fire service.
In the following video Richard McMunn explains how the 1 day firefighter course will help you to prepare for and more importantly pass the firefighter recruitment process (PLEASE NOTE: This course is now available as an Online Instant Access Course below):
This course has been accredited by the Open College Network
If you want to seriously increase your chances of successfully passing the selection process then you MUST take this Course.
HOW TO BECOME A FIREFIGHTER COURSE
Firefighter Course details:
- Understanding the role so that you can pass the selection process.
- Completing the application form correctly and providing solid responses.
- Preparing for the firefighter tests, what they involve and sample test questions.
- The work related fitness tests and how you can prepare for them effectively.
- How to pass the firefighter interview.
TESTIMONIAL FROM FIRE OFFICER
I have an enormous amount of experience in the Fire Service and I will be your course tutor during this intensive firefighter course. In total I have spent 17 years in the job rising to the rank of Assistant Divisional Officer.
During my time as a Fire Officer I not only marked application forms but I also sat on numerous interview panels assessing people like you to join the Fire Service!
Come on this course and I guarantee you’ll be blown away by the insider information that I give you.
Richard McMunn – Fire Officer for 17 years
Topics you will learn and discover during the Firefighter course include:
- What the role of a modern firefighter involves – This is important!
- Understanding the importance of community fire safety and what you need to know.
- Smoke alarms and Home Fire Safety Checks to raise your awareness of the role.
- The working day and what it consists of.
- The firefighter Personal Qualities and Attributes (PQA’s)- this how you’ll be assessed.
- Attending operational incidents.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- How to complete the application form correctly; includes sample responses.
- Matching the Personal Qualities and Attributes at every stage of selection.
- Preparing to take firefighter tests that include: Understanding information, situational awareness and problem solving, and also working with numbers – Sample tests for you to try.
- How to prepare for the ‘Work Related Fitness’ tests
- The new interview and how to prepare for it to score VERY HIGH marks!
- Sample firefighter interview questions and responses that WILL PASS.
- A mock interview demonstration for every student attending the course.
- How to answer the firefighter interview questions in line with the Firefighter Personal Qualities and Attributes – again, this is how you will be assessed.
- Useful aids and resources for practicing during your pre-selection preparation.
- UK Fire Service recruitment details – keep ahead of the competition.
Check out our course feedback testimonials below. These are just a small selection of our 100% positive feedback forms we receive from our happy students. Each one will open in a new window.
The course will also give you access to inside information and a course tutor whose knowledge of the selection process is second to none!
PREVIEW A SHORT SAMPLE OF THE COURSE BY FORMER FIREFIGHTER RECRUITMENT OFFICER, RICHARD MCMUNN:
Your intensive online firefighter course includes:
- MODULE 1 - Personal Qualities and Attributes
- MODULE 2 - Situational Awareness and Problem Solving
- MODULE 3 - Working With Numbers
- MODULE 4 - Understanding Information
- MODULE 5 - Session 1 - Video Course (48 Minutes 22 Seconds)
- MODULE 6 - Session 2 - Video Course (1 Hour 1 Minute 14 Seconds)
- MODULE 7 - Session 3 - Video Course (48 Minutes 22 Seconds)
- MODULE 8 - Session 4 - Video Course (59 Minutes 05 Seconds)
- MODULE 9 - Session 5 - Video Course (48 Minutes 22 Seconds)
- MODULE 10 - Session 6 - Video Course (26 Minutes 18 Seconds)
- MODULE 11 - Self Questionnaire
- MODULE 12 - How to Become a Firefighter
- Plus FREE BONUSES: As part of this online course, you will be provided with comprehensive downloadable Firefighter Tests Worksheets (both numerical and Understanding Information), Self-Personality Questionnaire and Situational Awareness and Problem Solving Worksheets and the PQAs.
FIREFIGHTER COURSE – INSTANT ONLINE RECRUITMENT TRAINING COURSE
BUY NOW FOR ONLY
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This service requires a monthly payment of £14.97 + vat 30-days after your initial purchase. You will be charged £14.97 + vat per month until you decide to cancel the service, which you can do at any time. If you cancel this service within the 30-days of your initial purchase, you will not be charged. In order to cancel your subscription, simply contact us at email@example.com and provide us with your order ID number and we will cancel your online service for you. There is no minimum term.
You do not need any prior experience or qualifications to access the course. You will be able to view the course 365 days a year and you can come back to it as many times as you wish.