NETWORK RAIL ASSESSMENT CENTRE TESTS – YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED
How Do I Prepare For The Network Rail Assessment Tests?
Network Rail are responsible for the upkeep and running of the rail infrastructure in England, Scotland and Wales. They are on of the UKs biggest employers with over 42,000 employees. That being said, although one of the biggest employers, the selection process to join Network Rail is extremely challenging and lengthy. During the selection process you will be required to sit both online tests and in person assessment tests. These tests are designed to be difficult and to have any chance of success, you will need to be fully prepared.
You must do the following to guarantee that your preparation is correct and relevant:
- Get to know the test, how it’s structured, and what it’s requiring from you for before taking it.
- Make use of test practice materials that will allow you to effectively prepare for the assessment.
Is the Network Rail Assessment Centre Hard?
The Network Rail assessments are difficult. They are designed this way, so that only the very best candidates, plus those who put in optimum and dedicated preparation will succeed:
- Firstly, competition is tough. You’ll be competing against high-achieving candidates and you MUST standout. You can achieve that by getting the edge and researching the questions you’ll face and getting plenty of practice in beforehand.
- The questions are designed to be challenging. Network Rail are one of the biggest and most professional organisations in the UK, so any successful candidates will need to be the best.
- Don’t be fooled by some some of the ‘simpler-looking questions”! Some of the questions may look deceptively basic, but working under time restrictions can cause even the most composed candidates to become stressed and make mistakes.
Can You Fail The Network Rail Assessment Centre?
The short answer is YES you can! However, you can vastly improve your chance of success by undertaking focussed and intense preparation.
How Do I Pass The Network Rail Assessment Centre?
The most important piece of advice we can provide you is to use a practise resource that covers a wide range of question types to ensure that you are prepared for the same assessable topics and question types that your employer uses. If you want to cut down on the amount of time you spend on your aptitude test, download the 1500 CCAT practice test questions and answers package from this page, which will help you with all of the strategies stated above as well as the assessable traits listed on this page.
Get your access to Richard McMunn’s 1500+ NETWORK RAIL ASSESSMENT CENTRE PRACTICE TEST QUESTIONS & ANSWERS guide below!