1-DAY POLICE SPECIAL CONSTABLE COURSE
This course has been accredited by the Open College Network
Therefore, if you have been searching for a course which is GUARANTEED to increase your chances of passing the selection process, then look no further than the:
1-DAY POLICE SPECIAL CONSTABLE COURSEAs well as granting you exclusive access to outstanding tuition and insider information, this 1-day course is the most cost-effective training resource on the market. Candidates benefit from the exceptional knowledge of a tutor who has firsthand experience of the selection process and marking system. Due to this expertise, candidates are taught extensively about every aspect of selection process; including how to complete the application form, how to pass the assessment centre, sample tests, role play advice as well as a how to pass the ‘Police Special’ interview.Why not read one of our many testimonials from a previous student? Nichola passed the Police Special Constable selection process after attending our course, and contacted us to say:
“Hi there, Just wanted to say a massive thank you for the advice your 1-day course in Kent gave me. I have just found out that I passed the assessment centre with 78% score and I am absolutely thrilled. I am certain it was due to the advice and confidence boost the course gave me that was key to my success. The course is well worth the money and I would recommend it to anyone who truly wants to be a police ‘special constable’.
Once again, many thanks.
Nichola P (West Yorkshire)
TOPICS THAT WE COVER DURING THE 1-DAY INTENSIVE POLICE SPECIAL COURSEThis course offers formidable and comprehensive training on how to pass every stage of the selection process. Some of the topics which we extensively cover during this course include:
1. Detailed information about the recruitment process and how to apply.
2. Current information about how the police assess candidates during the selection process.
3. Face-to-face specialist training with a former police officer.
4. Advice and insider knowledge on all aspects of the application and interview process.Students attending the Police Special Constable course.Our police ‘special constable’ course is fully interactive. We believe that, in order to succeed, all candidates should be able to practice their assessment responses through a variety of role play exercises. Therefore, to help you experience what the selection process will be like, we will even offer you the chance to sit a mock interview! This course will introduce you to:
- The application form to ensure success the first time around.
- Pre-release material that you need to study and what you need to know.
- The 7 Core Competencies and how you will be assessed.
- The Police Initial Recruitment Tests (P.I.R.T.s) including sample tests to try out.
- Role plays and how to pass them, including a ‘try out’ for each attendee.
- The competency-based interview including sample questions.
As well as these learning resources, the course will also provide:
- Maximum Instructor:Student ratio = 1:14.
- Modern conference facilities with plenty of space to work.
- Liquid refreshments throughout the day for your comfort.
- The best training facilities available and a course run by an expert.
If you have been unsuccessful when applying to become a ‘Police Special’ before, this course will give you:
- Clarification of your previous Personal Feedback Report and where you need to refine your knowledge.
- How to improve upon your achievements so far, and instruct you on how to pass the next time you apply.
The Interactive 8-Hour Day Training CourseOur intensive training course will cover the following topics:
- Extracting information from the written report and brief quickly & accurately.
- How to use a quick method for ensuring success in the written report.
- The importance of writing legibly and literately.
- Constructing assessment centre specific reports.
- Guidance from a former police officer regarding how to understand this crucial information.
- Guidance on how to use this information wisely on the day of your assessment.
- What they are and how you MUST match them to pass.
- Using them appropriately during every stage of the application process.
Over 75% of students who attend this course go on to successfully pass the selection process…
- Sample test questions to help you prepare fully.
- Verbal Logical Reasoning and how you can achieve the maximum scores available.
- Tips on technique and practice in the areas of maths assessed.
- Plenty of sample police test questions which you can use to practice the skills you have learned.
- The essential planning phase and what you need to do during this period.
- The activity phase and how to play the scenarios.
- Practice role plays for every student.
- Individual feedback and how to treat the actor.
This course is run by a former serving police officer who has extensive knowledge of the recruitment process…
- Planning your 5 minute response to the interview questions.
- The opportunity to experience a practice interview with sample questions.
- Individual feedback on your performance.
- Understanding other people’s views and taking them into account.
- How to treat the role actor with dignity and respect but also how to challenge and demonstrate your abilities.
A Message from the Course Tutor - David Bebb
I'm proud to say I worked for the Metropolitan Police Service for 30 years. During that long career, I performed several varied and interesting roles. One of these was in its recruitment branch. I worked there for several years as a recruiter and specialist trainer. As an expert in police assessment centres my main role was to write and deliver 'Pre-Assessment Centre Workshops' to certain candidates. Since leaving the Met I now deliver an even better, longer and more detailed courses wih How2become. These courses are the ideal preparation for you to become a police officer.
See you on the course.
FURTHER POLICE ‘SPECIAL CONSTABLE’ COURSE DETAILSThe total cost of the course is £147 plus vat.Once you have paid for your course you will receive confirmation of your booking and further course details in the post including accomodation details etc.
Location of the courseCapital Enterprise Centre, 70 Churchill Square Business Centre, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent. ME19 4YU. You will receive details of the training venue location in your booking confirmation letter. There is ample free parking at the venue.
Course duration - The course will run from 9am until 5pm.
Refreshments - Teas/Coffees provided. There are shops located within a 10-minute walk for your lunch, or you can bring your own if you prefer.
You can also download a training course Fact Sheet (opens in a new window, 0.2mb)
If you have any more questions regarding any aspect of this course, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we will be more than happy to help you.