GCSE MATHS IN A WEEK: FOUNDATION TIER
AN ESSENTIAL GUIDE FOR PASSING MATHS IN A FUN AND EASY WAY!
GCSE Maths is tricky, especially when you’ve left your revision to the week before the exam! Whether you’re in need of a whistle-stop tour through the GCSE Maths Foundation curriculum, or you just need a refresher, this guide has you covered!
Example GCSE Maths Questions and Answers – GCSE Maths Revision
Katie is given weekly pocket money for her part-time jobs. Here is how much she earns across six weeks.
£40.60 £32.20 £75.80 £25.00 £15.50 £20.90
Work out the mean.
What fraction of the shape is shaded?
Write your answer in its simplest form.
Simplify the following fraction.
Give your answer in its simplest form.
The diagram shows a circle.
What is the mathematical term for line xy?
Answer to Question 1
- To work out the mean:
- 40.60 + 32.30 + 75.80 + 25.00 + 15.50 + 20.90 = 210.
- 210 ÷ 6 = 35
Answer to Question 2
- 8 of the arrows are shaded. There
are 12 arrows in total. Therefore the
fraction of shaded arrows is 8⁄12.
- Both numbers can be divided by 4, to
simplify it to: 2⁄3.
Answer to Question 3
- Divide 40 and 68 by 4 to get 10 and 17.
- Therefore, the answer in its simplest form is 10/17.
Answer to Question 4
GCSE Maths in a Week Foundation: Guide Contents
This guide to passing your GCSE Maths Foundation in a week contains:
- TIPS – top tips for passing the tests including what you should do and what you should try to avoid.
- UNUSUAL METHODS – our book contains unusual methods that you may not have come across before. We have done this on purpose! We have provided you with these somewhat unorthodox methods because we know one things for sure, they work!
- 100s OF QUESTIONS – the workbook purposely provides you with lots and lots of sample questions for you to get your head around, and to ensure your maths is bettered and fully comprehend how to tackle each question type.
- DIFFERENT COMPONENTS OF MATHEMATICS – the book provides a range of different types of questions that allow you to use different mathematic formulas. For example, questions based on percentages, fractions, ratios, mean values and data interpretations etc.
- FUN FACTS – this book contains maths calculations to some of the most weirdest and fascinating facts!
- A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE! – This guide is packed with all the information, advice and questions you will need to make maths easy!
When you order you will receive the following free bonus;
Plus 30-days FREE ACCESS to the GCSE online testing suite. Thereafter, just £5.95 per month. No minimum term. You may cancel anytime. Cancel before the 30-days are up and you will not be charged. Online suite access on PC, MAC and mobile devices.
GCSE Maths In a Week Foundation Tier Workbook
Add to cart More info
GCSE Maths In a Week Foundation Tier Download
Add to cart More info