GCSE MATHS IN A WEEK: HIGHER TIER
GCSE Maths can be difficult, especially when you’ve only got a week to prepare for it! If you have left your revision to the last minute, or need a quick refresher before your exam, fear not! These mini-guides will take you through the Maths GCSE Higher Tier curriculum, in an easy to digest format.
MATHS IS EASY HIGHER: GUIDE CONTENTS
Our fun mini-guides contain:
- TIPS – top tips for passing the tests including what you should do and what you should try to avoid.
- UNUSUAL METHODS – our guide contains unusual methods that you may not have come across before. We have done this on purpose! We have provided you with these somewhat unorthodox methods because we know one thing for sure, they work, and they keep things fun and engaging!
- 100’s OF QUESTIONS – the guide purposely provides you with lots and lots of sample questions for you to get your head around, and to ensure your maths is bettered and fully comprehend how to tackle each question type.
- DIFFERENT COMPONENTS OF MATHEMATICS – the download provides a range of different types of questions that allow you to use different mathematic formulas. For example, questions based on percentages, fractions, ratios, mean values and data interpretations etc.
- FUN FACTS – this guide contains maths calculations to some of the weirdest and most fascinating facts!