HOW TO JOIN THE PARACHUTE REGIMENT
The Parachute Regiment are an elite fighting force. If you want to join them then you will need to have extreme mental and physical capabilities. The How To Join the Parachute Regiment guide will teach how to prepare fully for Para selection.
THE PARACHUTE REGIMENT SELECTION PROCESS
Passing the Para’s selection process is extremely tough and should only be attempted if a candidates mental and physical states are fully prepared. Here is a a brief explanation of the Parachute Regiment assessment criteria:
The Initial Tests at the Armed Forces Careers Office
To begin with, those people who wish to join the Parachute Regiment are required to undertake an initial interview at the Armed Forces Careers Office. The interview will assess whether you have the potential to undergo Para training. It will assess your personal circumstances, your fitness levels and your desire to join. You will also be required to undergo the BARB test which is short for the Bristish Army Recruit Battery test. The test is usually carried out on a computer and will consist of tests such as select the odd one out, the distant numbers test, a reasoning test and a symbol rotation test.
Once you have successfully passed the initial interview and the Army BARB test you will then be required to undertake the RSC.
British Army Recruit Selection Centre (RSC)
Candidates wishing to join the Parachute Regiment must pass the RSC, which comprises:
- A full and comprehensive medical by an Army doctor.
– Basic physical and fitness tests.
Interviews with assessors from the Officer Corp who can determine your suitability for joining the Parachute Regiment.
The Army Recruit Selection Centre will usually last for just 24 hours and takes place at an Army Training Regiment (ATR) establishment. Once you have successfully passed the RSC you will then move on to the PRAC.
The Parachute Regiment Aptitude Course (PRAC)
The PRAC consist of the following elements:
- Gym tests
– 15 sit-ups on a bench angled at 45 degrees.
– 10 dips on the parallel bar.
– 10 underarm heaves to the bar.
– 5 Mile Run
– 3 miles squadded
– 1 & half miles in best time
– Steeplechase Course
– 2 circuits in no more than 12 minutes
If you want to join the Parachute Regiment then our comprehensive guide covers every element of the selection process.
There’s no two ways about it, the Parachute Regiment is a formidable force and the soldiers are so highly trained, committed and dedicated, only a select few get the chance to join. We will show you how to prepare effectively in order to increase your chances of joining the Parachute Regiment. From actual Para interview questions through to BARB test prep this is the complete guide to joining the Parachute Regiment.
During our research we have even managed to obtain a copy of the Parachute Regiment interview marking sheet and it’s all contained within your guide!
MAIN PRODUCT FEATURES:
• How to pass the Parachute Regiment selection process.
• In-depth knowledge to prepare you for your Para career.
• Insider information on how to pass the Parachute Regiment interview.
• Top insider tips to assist you.
This guide will prepare you fully for the Paras selection process.
HERE’S WHAT ELSE IS INCLUDED WITHIN THE GUIDE…
PASS THE PARA’S SELECTION PROCESS
• The Top 10 Insider Tips and advice on how to prepare.
• Preparing effectively for the Parachute Regiment selection process.
• Completing the Parachute Regiment application form correctly.
• Choosing the right career/trade for you.
• Army Careers Office information.
• How to create the right impression when applying to join the Parachute Regiment.
THE ARMY BARB TEST INCLUDING SAMPLE TEST QUESTIONS
• Preparing effectively to pass the BARB test.
• Lots of sample BARB test questions.
• Reasoning test examples.
• Letter Check sample test questions.
• Selecting the Odd One Out sample questions.
• How to pass the Distance Number Test.
• Additional practice test questions to help you.
THE PARACHUTE REGIMENT INTERVIEW AND THE PRAC
• How you will be scored during the Parachute Regiment interview.
• Tips on how to increase your Para interview scores.
• How to prepare effectively for the interview.
• The Parachute Regiment interview scoring criteria.
• Sample interview questions.
• Sample responses to the interview questions.
PLUS MANY MORE PAGES OF ESSENTIAL INFORMATION.
When you order how to join the Parachute Regiment book today, you will receive the following 3 extra FREE bonuses:
BONUS 1 – A FREE ‘HOW TO GET PARA FIT ‘ GUIDE
When you order the 200-page insider’s guide, we will send you an in-depth guide on how to get as fit as the British Army Parachute Regiment Soldier. We have included essential tips and advice on how to prepare for, and pass, the Para physical tests. Within the information guide there are exercises for everyone and you don’t have to attend a gym to take part.
Please note – The ‘How to Get Para Fit’ guide will be sent to you via email immediately after your order is placed.
BONUS 2 – A FREE 150-PAGE INTERVIEW SKILLS E-BOOK
FOR A LIMITED PERIOD ONLY we are able to give you our awesome 150-page ‘Interview Skills’ guide free of charge when you order the 200-page book. This guide has been written by a former serving member of the Armed Forces with over 17 years experience at successfully passing job interviews. The guide will be sent to you via email within a few seconds of your order being placed.
BONUS 3 – FREE 30-DAYS ACCESS TO ONLINE PARACHUTE REGIMENT TESTS!
You will receive FREE 30-days access to our fantastic Online Parachute Regiment Testing Suite when you purchase your copy of our powerful Paratrooper guide. The tests are VERY SIMILAR to the actual test you will have to undertake during the selection process.
ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
YOUR ORDER COMES WITH A 10-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. IF YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WE WILL REFUND YOUR PAYMENT IN FULL WITHIN 10 DAYS OF PURCHASE.
100% SECURE PAYMENT PROCESSING
ALL MAJOR CARDS ACCEPTED
ALL ORDERS ARE DISPATCHED WITHIN 24 HOURS
OPTION 1: 200-PAGE BOOK DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR
PARACHUTE REGIMENT BOOK + 3 Bonuses
OPTION 2: GET YOUR PACK AS AN INSTANT DOWNLOAD + 3 Bonuses Download
OPTION 3: THE PLATINUM PACK
The Ultimate Parachute Regiment Preparation Package.
Includes the 200-page Book + 2 Bonuses, the 100-page ‘How To Join The SAS’ Book and the 250-page ‘How To Pass Armed Forces Entrance Tests’ book.
How2become is an HSBC Start-Up Stars National Finalist.