BECOME A PARACHUTE REGIMENT OFFICER
Within this comprehensive 100+ page workbook and DVD is all the information you need to help you pass the Parachute Regiment Officer selection process. Contained within the guide and DVD are a mass of insider tips and advice to help you prepare for, and pass, the Army Officer Selection Board (AOSB). From essential planning exercise advice through to actual interview questions with each of the Board Officers, your chances of success will dramatically increase when you receive your workbook and DVD.During our research into this guide we have even managed to obtain insider advice on what the Parachute Regiment Officer Selection Board are looking for in successful candidates and it’s all contained within your guide!
Your guide includes the top 10 insider tips and advice brought to you by current serving Army Officer recruitment staff. Here are 3 tips to help you get started:
INSIDER TIP 1 – Prepare fully for the Para Regiment Officer selection process
In order to become an Officer in the Parachute Regiment you will need to be fully prepared and focused. When we say ‘fully prepared and focused’ we actually mean focusing your preparation in key areas.If you don’t prepare yourself fully, then the chances of failure increase dramatically. We will tell you what to research and also how to put yourself across during the Army Officer Selection Board in order to improve your chances of success.
INSIDER TIP 2 – Preparing for the Planning Exercises
The Parachute Regiment Officer
selection process you will need to pass a number of different mental aptitude tests, including a Planning Exercise. Within this comprehensive guide you will receive insider guidance on how to tackle this tough phase.Make sure you focus your preparation in the right areas and concentrate on getting high scores during the AOSB!
Don’t just be prepared for Para Regiment Officer selection, be FULLY PREPARED!
INSIDER TIP 3 – Parachute Regiment Officer interview and scoring criteria
During the selection interviews which form part of the AOSB, you will be interviewed by a number of different officers. Each one of them is looking for specific responses and traits. During the DVD, which forms part of your package, we will tell you what they are looking for, some of the interview questions and more importantly how to come across in order to portray a positive image.
This comprehensive 100+ page workbook and DVD will provide you with all of the remaining insider tips and advice.
main product features
- How to pass the Parachute Regiment Officer Selection Board AOSB.
- In-depth DVD to help you pass the interviews.
- Tips and Advice on EVERY section of the AOSB.
Topics and information included within this guide include:
THE PARACHUTE REGIMENT OFFICER SELECTION PROCESS
- The ‘Top 10 Insider Tips and Advice’ for passing the selection process.
- Preparing effectively for the Army Officer Selection Board AOSB.
- Insider tips on how to pass the AOSB.
- Essential contact details and useful websites.
- All about the selection process and the different elements of the AOSB.
- How to create the right impression at the AFCO and at the main AOSB and briefing.
THE AOSB MAIN BOARD AND BRIEF
- Preparing effectively to pass the Selection Board.
- Lots of sample mental aptitude test questions.
- About the AOSB and how to pass it with very high grades.
- The opening discussion and lecturette advice.
- How to pass the Planning Exercise.
- A sample Planning Exercise to help you prepare fully for AOSB.
- Command Task advice and the Leaderless tasks.
HOW TO PASS THE AOSB INTERVIEWS
- How you will be assessed during the AOSB interviews.
- Tips on how to increase your interview scores.
- The Education Officers interview including actual questions.
- Deputy Presidents interview and how to pass.
- Lots of sample interview questions.
- The Vice Presidents interview with questions!
PLUS MANY MORE PAGES OF ESSENTIAL INFORMATION.
BECOME A PARACHUTE REGIMENT OFFICER
BUY NOW FOR ONLY £14.97(plus p+p)