The Royal Navy Interview Questions and Answers
A career with the Royal Navy is undoubtedly a fascinating one. If you have made it through to this stage of the selection process then you will not want to fail. More importantly, you will want to achieve high enough marks to get you the career of your choice.
Imagine knowing the type of questions that you’re going to get asked during the interview and how to answer them – well now you can with this comprehensive 100+ page guide!
THE ROYAL NAVY SELECTION INTERVIEW AND HOW TO PASS
During the Royal Navy selection process you will be required to sit a number of interviews depending on the choice of career you make. The interviews are usually held at your local Armed Forces Careers Officer and will be undertaken with a member of the Royal Navy recruitment team. The duration of the interview will very much depend on your responses to the questions. However, you can expect the interview to last for approximately 30 minutes.
- The reasons why you want to join the Royal Navy and why you have chosen this service over the Army and the Royal Air Force;
- What choice of career you are most interested in, the reason for choosing that career, and the skills you have to match the role;
- What information you already know about the Royal Navy, its history, its lifestyle and training;
- Information relating to your hobbies and interests including sporting/team activities;
- Any personal responsibilities that you currently have at home, in your education or at work;
- Information about your family and your partner and what they think about you joining.
- Information based around your initial application;
- Your experience of work and education;
- Your emotional stability and your maturity;
- Your drive and determination to succeed.
- Having a positive reaction to a disciplined environment and towards people in positions of authority.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE ROYAL NAVY INTERVIEW
- The areas you should research in your preparation for the Royal Navy selection process.
- Insider tips and advice on how to pass it with high grades.
- Details on how you will be assessed during the interview.
- Responding to the questions in the right manner.
- What your interview will consist of.
- How to create the right impression at the Armed Forces Careers Office.
- How to drastically increase your chances of success.
- A comprehensive list of the assessment areas.
- Preparing effectively for the Royal Navy interview.
THE ROYAL NAVY INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
- How to prepare yourself for the Royal Navy interview.
- Sample interview questions.
- How to answer the interview questions.
- How you will be scored during the interview.
- Sample responses to the interview questions.
- Top tips for passing the Royal Navy interview.
WHEN YOU ORDER YOU WILL RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING FREE BONUS
FREE 30-days access to the royal navy online testing suite. Thereafter, just £5.95 +vat per month. No minimum term. You may cancel anytime. Cancel before the 30-days are up and you will not be charged.
How to pass the Royal Navy Interview Book
Add to cart More info
How to pass the Royal Navy Interview Download
Add to cart More info