5 QUESTIONS TO ASK AT THE END OF AN INTERVIEW!
In this powerful job interview blog, we will give you 5 great questions to ask at the end of your job interview!
“What’s the one thing I could do in this role to help you succeed?”
This is a very clever and smart question to ask at the end of your job interview because it shows the hiring manager you are focused on one thing – doing a great job for their company!
“Can you tell me a bit more about the team I would be a part of in this role?”
This question demonstrates you are team-focused and you are already visualising yourself in the role, and wanting to know more about your co-workers.
“What are the plans for the company over the next 5 to 10 years?”
This is another very clever question to ask at the end of an interview because it tells the hiring manager you plan to stay working there for the long term.
“What advice would you give to the successful candidate who wants to excel in the position?”
This is perhaps our favourite question because it tells the hiring manager you are the type of employee who is open to feedback and advice!
“Can you tell me what the next steps of the process are and when could I contact you to get the result of my interview, please?”
This is a great question to ask at the end of an interview simply because it informs you what will happen next and it tells the hiring manager you are super keen and enthusiastic!
UNLOCK 50+ Interview
Questions & High-Scoring Answers Today + Get the insider video tuition for EACH question for FREE!
- The secrets to passing any interview;
- The common mistakes made at the interview (and how to avoid them!);
- Over 50 interview questions to prepare for (and how each is assessed);
- Full answers to each of the questions so you can learn how to deliver successful answers of your own.
- Beating the competition (what you MUST do to be successful);
- Checklists and printable resources;
- All interview answers are verified by our interview panel of experts.
- Instant online access as soon as your order is placed to over 50 interactive modules.
£97.99 NOW: FREE with a 30-day trial!