WHAT DO YOU DO IN YOUR FREE TIME? (4 GREAT ANSWERS to this Tricky Interview Question!)
TO HELP YOU PASS YOUR INTERVIEW AT THE FIRST ATTEMPT, WE WILL COVER THE FOLLOWING 2 THINGS:
- We will explain why you should NEVER go to an interview empty-handed. Literally, 99.9% of candidates take nothing to their interview. This is a BIG MISTAKE.
- We will tell you the 4 things you must take with you to your next interview that will impress the hiring manager, and significantly increase your chances of success.
Why is it important to take 4 things with you to your interview?
REASON 1 – It shows the interviewer you have thought carefully about the information or documentation they might need from you to help them decide if you are the right candidate for the job.
REASON 2 – Why you should take 4 things with you to your interview is because it helps demonstrate that you are an organized and self-disciplined employee who goes the EXTRA MILE!
REASON 3 – Why you should take these 4 things to your interview is because it helps you STAND OUT from the competition. We guarantee you will be the only person to give the interviewer the 4 things.
ITEM #1 is your CV or resume
Although the hiring manager should have a copy of your CV or resume in front of them, taking it with you shows you are prepared and organized. If they don’t have a copy of your CCV or resume, you can give it to them at the end of your interview. Also, and this is important, when they say to you, talk me through your CV or resume, you can literally get it out and read from it which saves you having to memorize its contents.
ITEM #2 is REFERENCES
At your next interview, take with you a sheet of A4 paper that includes the names, phone numbers, and email addresses of 2 people who are prepared to recommend you for the job. These are called REFERENCES. Before you attend your interview, think of two experienced people who are prepared to vouch for your ability, integrity and trustworthiness as an employee. Again, this document will further give the hiring manager the confidence that you are the perfect fit for their company.
ITEM #3 is a 30, 60 & 90 DAY PLAN
A 30, 60, 90 Day Plan is what you intend to do in the first 3 months of starting work for their company. A smart interview candidate will take this plan with them because it shows the hiring manager they are organized, prepared, and self-disciplined. The 30, 60, 90 day plan also tells the hiring manager what they will get in return for the monthly salary they will be paying you in the role.
ITEM #4 is a THANK YOU note
A thank you note is single sheet of paper that says thank you for them giving you the opportunity to be interviewed for the position. On the thank you note, put your telephone number and email address at the bottom so they can contact you if they need any further information to help them make a decision. They can also contact you quickly if they want to invite you to a second interview or even offer you the job! Here’s exactly what to write in your thank you note:
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be interviewed for the position with your company today.
Please find below my direct contact details. If you require any further information to help you make a decision, please get in touch.
If you hire me, I will be a great role model and do all I can to add value to the position and contribute to the organization’s long-term success.
INSERT YOUR NAME
UNLOCK 50+ Interview
Questions & High-Scoring Answers Today + Get the insider video tuition for EACH question for FREE!
- The secrets to passing any interview;
- The common mistakes made at the interview (and how to avoid them!);
- Over 50 interview questions to prepare for (and how each is assessed);
- Full answers to each of the questions so you can learn how to deliver successful answers of your own.
- Beating the competition (what you MUST do to be successful);
- Checklists and printable resources;
- All interview answers are verified by our interview panel of experts.
- Instant online access as soon as your order is placed to over 50 interactive modules.
£97.99 NOW: FREE with a 30-day trial!