WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A PRISON OFFICER? (PERFECT Prison Officer Interview Questions & Answers!)
The interview question, “Why Do You Want To Be A Prison Officer?” is one that is almost certain to make an appearance during your job interview.
How you answer this common train driver interview question can often be a deciding factor in whether or not you pass your interview.
When answering this tough prison officer interview question, focus on providing an answer that relates to:
- the prison service’s priorities;
- the varied nature of the role;
- and how your skills, qualities, and experience MATCH those required to become a prison officer.
“I want to be a prison officer for several reasons.
Being a prison officer means I will be regularly challenged in the role, and no two days will be the exact same. For me, the variety of the role is something I find very appealing.
One day I could be providing advice to prisoners, carrying out written reports, or dealing with a variety of prisoner requests, whilst also having the responsibility of supervising, managing, and monitoring prisoners’ safely throughout my daily work.
I have studied the job description in detail and I know as a prison officer I will get to use the transferable skills and experiences I possess, such as my strong communication skills, resourcefulness, teamworking ability, and confidence to really make a positive impact in the role, and that will give me high levels of job satisfaction.
Finally, I find the responsibility that comes with being a prison officer attractive because I am the type of person who always adheres to rules and procedures, has high standards, and I want to work in a disciplined organisation that strives to always improve and develop.”
Now INSTANTLY download the suggested ANSWERS to the PRISON OFFICER INTERVIEW and PASS your interview:
UNLOCK all 13 Prison Officer Interview
Questions and Answers today + Get the insider templates to all of the answers for FREE!
- Watch a full mock interview from start to finish!
- The 13 tough prison officer interview questions that will come up in your interview!
- Full answers to each of the questions so you can learn how to deliver successful answers of your own.
- Watch the body language, composure, and delivery of the answers in real interview conditions so that you can see what high-scoring candidates do to pass.
- Get all 13 answers as templates to allow you to create your own winning answers with ease and pass the prison officer interview!
- All interview answers are verified by our interview panel of experts.
- Instant online access as soon as your order is placed.
$47.99 TODAY’S PRICE ONLY: $20.40 +vat